Childhood (5.16)

PoV Jenna

It was a chilly Friday evening, The tour bus that our mates had decided upon for this weekend trip was commanding a view out of us both.

Soon a hand wraps around my waist, "Ain't it a Beauty?" My mates voice laced with Pride.

Glancing over to my left, I see Rose look at Grey as if he's some weird alien.

Soon I hear the clackety-clack of tiny footsteps approaching our way, We sense her standing between us.

"ZenZen, this is cool" looking over the humongous bus that's before us.

"I agree" squeals Zender like a noisy four year old.

My mate on my side moves to stand tall at the fore of her, "It was me who designed it baby"

"And It was me who paid for it" glees the King.

"So?" Gee sounding unsure

"Money trumps Ideas bro. Let's get inside" responds quicker than a bullet, likes with this he'll win the darn battle.

Rose disappointed hearing the immature quarrel between the two, moves her eyes over to my daughter.

"Where might my five boys be? I don't see them trailing behind you today, weird if you ask me" she Inquires

Her eyes carry irritation, "I had told them to pack last night itself, but seems like they don't listen to me anymore." She says while shrugging her shoulders.

Renessme grabs hold of my jumper, and tugs on it to get my attention, "Id like to see Helmma before we head out, she promised to pack my favourite snacks for the road trip."

I give her a simple nod.

Instantaneously my ears listen in to a diminishing pitter- patter, and heavy thudding sound of leather soles hitting the marble flooring increases.

The Princes are quick to shove their bags into Doughlos's hand and face us.

"Her smell is weak, what is she upto now?" Asked a restless Mason

"Food" is all I say

"Mum, haven't flooded the cabinets with food already?" Teases Attrius

"Watch it! And if you'd like to know, I have. Ren seems to have requested Helmma for something."

"I'll go check on her, she shouldn't be taking this long." States an angsty Ceaser.

"Ren is human, Ceaser, she walks. She can't be a mere blur to an eye." Rose says flatly.

After a minute of deep thought he mumbles "She could get lost, Or worse hurt!"

While grabbing his collar, "Get in the bus young man"

Defeated he helps others load the rest of luggage in the bus.

After the bags are sorted, we all get seated and comfortable in the bus, while my husband push starts the ignition, making the bus engines roar.

A frantic looking Titus walks to the driver seat, "Dad, Esme is still not here, we can't leave"

Dismissively "Fine isn't she?" He rubs his hand over the steering wheel.