Childhood (5.10)

PoV- King Zender

Teenage drama could sure be draining, I am informed about my boys attack on Brandon along with the discussion with Renessme's fresh in my mind.

Making my way to the dinning hall, I'm joined by My mate, Rose, and my Royal Beta Female. After the hectic day I had grab my female and kiss her breathless.

She grabs onto my hair, tugging it hard to pull back my face for her to gain access to air, but it only makes me ram my claws on her sides and press her closer to me. Finally she digs her heel on my toe; that make me tumble back, away from her.

Catching her breath, "What.. what was that for?"

A nonchalant roll of my eyes, and a tight lip makes her angry, I feel her emotions wash over me.

My hands go to grab hers, only to be smacked away.

Taking my seat dragging Rose on my lap, she keeps wiggling above me, in attempts to be more comfortable. My mind reels back to the negotiations between the Otur and Felix, they surely were frenzied, I needed Rose to help calm me. But her constant fiddling has only make me horny, my dick throbs for release, my mind screaming to take her here, infront of everyone.

The second I make an attempt to position her pussy over my dick to help with some friction, My Beta female informs me of Diandra's arrival.

Annoyed, my beast growls.

Rose pinches my hand that held on to her waist in order to make sure she doesn't move away from me. "You're an old man acting like a teenager who happens to be looking for a cunt every chance he gets. Control yourself, the kids would be here soon."

Paying no heed to her warning I trail my left hand towards her upper thigh, "I only look for one cunt, that's yours mate." My beast purrs. My interaction is cut short as Jenna's fake cough.

My eyes find Jenna, "it wasn't too long ago that you gave my Beta a blowjob and he fingered you right where you were sitting, not to forget while we were on the darn table with others for a meeting. All this while me and Rose couldn't do shit since I'm not allowed to pleasure her on her darn Period! So don't ask me to stop Jenna." Hegrowls out in displeasure.

Jenna's face looks horrified, "I didn't know you could.... oh... it wasn't.... I... Heat. I was in heat then." Her words incomprehensible.

Laughing Rose, "Calm down, he's ready to rip Someone apart when he's horny. Me most of the time, and the tyrants when I'm not in the mood. You're safe Jens."

McBeth enters the hall, "Your Majesties, Demon Lord Otur's daughter awaits permission to enter."

I give our a stern nod.

The tall blond enters, and does a deep bow, "Alpha King and Luna Queen, it's a pleasure to be here."

I signal her to sit, after a couple of minutes Brandon enters, with this left arm all wrapped up.

Jenna walks over to Brandon, "Oh sweety, you alright? How did this happen?

He grins, "Yes Beta Jenna, the doctor gave me medicines. It doesn't hurt too much. Uhh... a misunderstanding" he looks over to me, looking unsure to say it, "with the Princes." He eyes drop down to his lap.

Jenna looks stunned, "Wait! Why did they..."

Her inquiries come fo an abrupt end when Renessme enters, looking detached.