Teenage (6.15)

PoV Renessme

It was a lazy Saturday evening, with eagerness I patter to the dresser, in order to pick out my seamless undergarments.

The second I skip to the bedroom, Mason stood tall before me, as if measuring me. Arching his eyebrow, "Where are you off to with those?"

Side stepping him, I make my way to the place the side drawer, to take out my wallet.

Groaning at his constant tapping on my shoulder to get an answer, I spat out, "To Aunt Rose"

Jason finally look up from his books, to our way, "Why?"

Shrugging my shoulders, "Well. Being my godmother, yesterday she told me that since today's my first party, she would help me dress up."

"Excuse me, for what now?" Titus asked pulling me to him under the duvet.

Sneakily reaching his right year, I yell out, "for the party, that is tonight"

"So?" He squeaks jumping on the bed.

Not understanding why this was blown out of proportion, I flatly state, "So nothing, I am going to get ready"

"I don't approve that." Whines Attrius hugging me into a bear hug.

Ticking him, I scoot away from his grasp, "I'll see you guys downstairs in an hour, Okay?"

Striding towards me with determination, Ceaser scowls, "Are you not listening to us again?"

Stealthily gliding out the door, I shout "Bye" before shutting the door on his face.

As I was to their living quarters, I heard one of them complain, God! This girl will.."

Not staying back to hear them crib about me being rebellious, I dash to her room.

With painstaking work and efforts from Aunt Rose and Mum both, I get ready with for the party.

Hour later, my legs start gliding down the staircase.

The three before me looked stunned, staring at me with their mouth gaping open.

Once Jason seem to have gotten back his senses, he snarls, "Where the hell are your clothes Esme?"

Muddled at his remark, I pat away the invisible dust collected from my halter top and short skirt.

Adjusting the leather jacket again, I glare at him, "I'm not naked"

"I doubt that" He scoffs

Stomping my feet until I step face to face with him, I poke his chest, "What? This is way more than what girls from school wear to your parties, Jason"

Zipping up my leather jacket, "Not our parties, and the only girl I'll ever be concerned about is you. Not some easy piece of ass."

Opening my jacket back again, "I'm calling you all on your bullshit."

Titus helps me get rid of my jacket, and tries to place his letterman on me, "How would you know that?"

Pushing it back into his hand, I wear mine again, annoyed I spat "Incase you three and those other two haven't noticed, the social media accounts of kids from our school are flooded with pictures of you guys draped around girls, that are in nothing more but just bikini's and g-string's."

Guilty looking Attrius walks over to me, "We don't touch them. It's merely us posing for pictures."

"Right!"