Teenage (6.11)

PoV Jason

"This should warm you up." I say placing a warm herbal tea in her hand.

Smiling at me warmly now for the first time today, "Thank you Jay, I needed that."

"Get some rest, Esme" Ceaser said while tucking her in a warm Duvet.

Sipping on her tea, "I know you boys need to go, but can Mason snuggle with me? I'm cold and he's warm."

Mason without any words, strips down to his boxer, and lays beside her, "I'll warm you up in no time, babygirl."

"Sleep, we'll talk about it later" was all Attrius grits out storming out the door.

Bidding out goodbye, we follow him. While making our way to the office, where my mother had called for us, my head couldn't help but think of how stupid Esme had acted a few minutes back.

---------- ...Flashback... ---------

Focusing on her retreating footsteps, I try to gauge for any threats that I could sense surrounding Esme from here, when I find none my attention falls upon my youngest brother. He joins us inside, but soon Titus was jumping on him trying to dunk him.

While trying to submerge him, Titus mumbles, "So our jerkface is finally growing up, eh?"

Instantly a yelp of pain leaves his mouth and it looks like Titus's is rubbing on his leg, "Ahhh! That hurt you ass."

"You started it!" Was all Ceaser shouted back while swimming to the other waterfall.

Attrius comes the the rescue of Titus and yells back at Ceaser, amusingly, "Ceaser, are you moody because she didn't take care and left you to handle the very prominent problem in his pants."

Ceaser turns back sharply, "Well, atleast it took me a kiss, you get a hard on simply because of her scent."

Titus moves closer to Attrius, cupping his face, "Esme you aren't just beautiful, you're the very definition of beautiful." He says funnily imitating Ceaser.

I laugh at the ridiculous enactment of scene my brothers were trying, "Where do you get these cheesy lines from?"

Mason shoots us a puzzled looks, "stop acting like it isn't the same for you idiots."

Ceaser showing the middle finger, "It got her to kiss me, while leaving you here craving."

That was correct, I did want to feel her lips on me again ever since I had pecked them, "We saw it, this was forced on her"

I know they all could feel my jealousy, which is why Ceaser didn't miss the opportunity to diss me, "If that calms your Dominant up, keep believing that."

Sighing, my beasts felt the eager need to know how those luscious lips taste, and this habit of her's to bite on the lower lips gets me worked up, every fucking time!

Mason breaks the silence, pointing at Ceaser, "What do you think the trouble maker is upto?"

"I'm curious as well, what's with this trust game she's playing with us?" Questioning more to myself than the others

Merely shrugging in a monotone, it was Ceaser who spoke up, "Don't ask me! You guys know as much as I do, you all were tuned into every word she said to me."

Busy floating it was Attrius who suggested, "She could pretend to be lost in the forest, hoping of a damsel in distress rescue."

Mason punches Attrius on his core, resulting in him to lose his natural buoyancy, "She's known her way around here since she learned how to walk on her own."