Childhood (5.12)

It has been months since the six started with school, things have remained rather peaceful there. The boys had managed to not get into fights, since no one really made attempts to befriend or trouble Renessme.

It was tomorrow that the Twins would be celebrating their fifteenth birthday, that is Saturday.

Which is why the palace would be hosting a Masquerade Ball, the reason for it were two;

One, the duo did not wish to see who it is that they would have to reject.
Secondly, their mates would be unable to recognise both their face, additionally the Twins could easily mask their scent for a couple of days or years until the finalisation of the rejection.

Now the issue was that every supernaturals creature is able to locate their mates at different ages, which is why despite the duo being fully capable of rejecting their mates, their partner would have to wait till coming of age until they could reject them back. Neither worried about their partners not rejecting them back due to the power of the Alpha Tone they had over them. The Twins therefore were wary of this whole plan that their mother has incepted simply because it could be years till they have a clean slate to begin with Renessme.

The tiny bundle of joy had very sneakily the boys to leave her be, so she could work on the Twins gift. The last 6 months Renessme had been working religiously in her studio to finish up her gift for the boys.

The invites to this ball were issued out to almost every living Supernatual creature from the ages 10-18 years. The Queen did not want to take a chance with no attendance by the sons potential mate.

The school was cancelled for Friday and Monday by the request of the King, it was done in order to prevent a mishap before the huge event.

Around 7pm is when the whole family met at the dinning hall. The food was laid out lavishly and taster pallets for tomorrow's menu were presented for approvals.

In reality it all came down to what the Princes and Renessme approved.

The kids seems way too engrossed in the food, their train of thought disrupted by the Queen, "Is every one from school been invited boys?"

Jason first nods, and after gulping down his food, "Yes Ma, it's all been taken care off."

Humming at first, Rose continues "That's good, what would you two be wearing tomorrow? Since you so kindly refused what I had selected for you."

Mason dismisses her questions "Just the usual, tux and a mask, Mum."

Looking unsettled with their response, "But what of the costumes I fetched for you all, they were so great."

Attrius jumps up to this discussion, "Nope. I'll pass, I have no intention of being one of three Musketeers, Mother."

Disappointed hearing how ungreatful the five of them were being, Ren butts in, "Don't worry Aunt Rose, I like what you've picked up for me, Im fond of my dress. I'll be sure to wear it for tomorrow. Could you maybe help me dress up?"

Rose eyes become watery, "Only you value what I do, so you are in for a treat my girl, Mum you and I would be headed to the Spa early in the morning. And finally the salon to get all decked up for the Ball." She claps her hands together in excitement.

Squealing and doing a unflattering dance move while she's seated, Ren huffs "Day full of pampering? I am up for it."

This get Mason thinking, his Wolf is anyway on the edge of having a competitive mate, and the Beast in him is rather attached to Ren, he assumes it's best if she's near them. "Renessme doesn't need the Spa, you'd be with us."