The Lies. The Truth. (7.4)

|| Renessme ||

"Girlfriends?" The manner in which Ceaser spat out that word made me feel it was the most torturous to even suggest and idea that awful.

Buck up!
Deal with this.

Scooting away from his tingly embrace, I nod affirming what I had just said.

Hearing a deep sigh leave my mother's mouth, made me keek to my left, my mother was harshly scratching at her neck, "Baby, I don't know what you heard or saw, but this bond is sacred to their kind, these five wouldn't be careless enough to jeopardise that bond, for something that would just be transient."

"Right" I jab unladylike hearing her pleas for them.

Daddy, squeezed her hand which was leaving red marks on her neck due to her incessant scratching, pulling her on to his lap, he starts to kiss her the marks.

Finally gazing our way, he spoke in her tune, "What she speaks is the truth, Baby. Relationships with someone else who isn't ones soul mates, after you've found out about them are impossible. The beast inside would be disgusted by another's smell, let alone their touch. I agree we are animals, our carnal and primal needs are almost always heightened, but due to this fact, we creatures become touchy feely, only at times of celebrations."

Wow!
No wonder these two couples are inseparable.

Moving my eyes around the five, I dejectedly stated, "That does sound great, but I'm afraid these five are immune to these claims you just made."

Coming over to defend her children, was Aunt Rose, Who with conviction argued, "There isn't any supernatural creature who can be excluded from this bond, being the godmother of Witchcraft, even I won't be able to hide it, maybe for a couple of hours. But the bond would outshine and show it's true self."

Ofcourse it is!
She did it with ours.

As a Matter of factly, strong willed I raise my contention to that statement of hers, "That doesn't sound accurate, our bond managed to be concealed."

Growing frustrated, she angrily rebukes, "None of it was concealed, you didn't feel it because the boys have been..."

Have been what?
Dating others?
Has to be it!

A loud growl interrupted her, it was Jason who bellowed, "Enough Mother, all of us had decided that we'd never speak of that. Regardless, we have a pressing matter in hand already."

Sweet!
More secrets.

Groaning, Aunt Rose angelically informed me, "Our kind almost always finds a way to uncover who their soul mates are, you did too. But you're just afraid to admit to the bond."

ZenZen now entering the conversation spoke, while his eyes lovingly observe his Queen, "Sunshine, what my Etherati said to you is true. What I'm going to tell you know is a fact, feel free to confirm it with members of our realm who have been lucky enough to be blessed with their soulmate." Kissing Aunt Roses hand, he finally looks me in the eye, "when I walk into a room full of people, they all are black and white, with no scent and faces blurry. But in that equation add my Rose, all of a sudden I'm captured by the most scintillating scent and the only source of colour in your life. It's how they feel about you as well, ever since they were born."