The Lies. The Truth. (7.5)

|| Renessme ||

"Hear me out, okay Es?" He bellowed.

Not backing down from the possible confrontation, I begin to say, "But.."

Inching awfully close to me, with not even an inch of space between us, he grabs my face, "Shut it, or i'll make you."

Tilting my face up, he moans breathlessly, "God! I want to kiss you senseless."

I gulp audibly, without much thought I kiss his plum lips.

Taken a back, when a fragment of his memory from that day starts to play in my head, showcasing his emotions, his world.

---------- ...Flashback... ---------

Biting her lips, trailing her hand down to her snatch, she purrs, "I'm wet too, you know?"

Glancing down my body, I see how the water was cascading down my chest, instantaneously the words roll out of my mouth, "Leave if you want to live."

Now rubbing her clit, with her breathing shallow, she moans, "I'll let you get a taste, come?"

Grumpily, and now frustrated, my voice booms, "Get out before or I'll make you, Tia. You wouldn't like the latter."

Ignoring my warning, a single digit plunges into her wet cunt, she struggles to keep an even flirty tone, she coaxes me, "I can handle the problem you've been hiding, Attrius."

In disdain, I scowl, "It's not your problem, and I'll handled it. And don't forget, it's Prince Attrius to you."

Wiggling her eyes at me, she licks her finger clean, "Sure, Prince Attrius? It's a huge problem."

Not giving an another glance her way, I take a step closer to where my clothes where laying around, bending down I pick up my boxer, and slip them on carefully from under my towel, not wanting an incident to happen here.

When she starts wailing like a dying whale, which most probably sounded like sexy moaning to her, I arch an eyebrow, irked, "You're still here. Why?"

Getting off the bed, with her chest puffed out, she seductively coos, "I want you, I've only ever wanted you."

Standing before me in her birth suit, her hand starts to brush my shoulders ripped muscles suggestively, while one of mine snakes on her waist, the other grip to her neck."

---------- ...Flashback Over... ---------

Limping away from the five, I viciously start to shake my head, "No, No stop! I really don't wish to know that you like it rough in bed."

"Huh?"

Titus laughs at Attrius's muddled expression, clearing his throat, "I think her reaction is owed to the fact that she stopped you at explaining how things truly played out after you snaked your hands around her neck and waist."

"None of it matters." I spit out.

Attrius pulls me up in his sting arms, "Of course it matters, it'll always matter."