Part 11

Jimin: The party

It was ten in the morning the next day when we finished practicing for our debut performance. We ended it earlier because Hoseok wasn't in the mood since Ae Ra left for New York at the sunrise. Jin, Namjoon, and Yoongi still haven't mastered it and I couldn't handle them all at once. When I got home from the studio I found Taehyung and Hoseok cuddled on the couch while watching Disney movies and I decided not to bother them and limped slowly to our room. I felt exhausted and sleepy, but I knew we'll have an afternoon practice after, so I decided not to take a nap. It would only make me confused and lost.

On my way to our bed, I picked up Yoongi's sweater from the floor. It was red and white with the word LOVED at the front. I remembered buying it for his birthday and expecting him to actually wear it.

What a stupid kid I was.

The next day I found it in the dumpster and (of course) cried my eyes out. I kept it for a reminder that I gave him countless second chances, yet he broke me every single time.

I quickly threw it in a plastic bag and started packing all the other clothes that I've stolen from him before I could talk myself out of it. Maybe it really was time to return them and forget about him. It's not like he'll actually suddenly realize he loves me and ask me to take him back.

I scoffed at myself and packed the last one, a black T-shirt that still smelled like him. It took me 3 bags to stuff all of it inside and I stumbled across the hallway with them, ending up in front of Yoongi's door. I took a deep breath before pressing the doorknob and entering. He was sitting in an office chair, his back facing me and doing something on his computer, tapping his foot on the floor and bouncing his head.

"Hoseok, for the last time today, no, you and Taehyung can't cut onions in here and that's final. Go ask Joon," he said with his deep smooth voice that made my skin crawl.

I cleared my throat: "It's me, Jimin."

He glanced my way.

"Oh, hi."

I gave him a small smile, pushed the bags inside and closed the door. He raised his eyebrows.

"I've decided to bring those back," I said quietly.

He glared at the clothes like they killed his family.

"What's in the bags?"

"Your clothes. I'm sorry for taking them."

He closed his eyes for a moment, his face visibly fell while doing it and he said:

"I didn't even notice. It's okay, Jimin."

I didn't really believe that because I snatched around 60% of his clothes, mostly sweaters, and shirts that he wore every day.

"You can keep them," he said much to my surprise.

I quickly shook my head: "N-no. They are not mine, you should take them back and I'm s-"

"Jimin," he stopped me, "just take them."

I wanted to shout in his face that I don't need them anymore. That they don't smell like him anymore.

But I couldn't.

It would probably tell him that I still want him and we would definitely stop talking right after. I just got him back, I wasn't ready to let go.

"Besides," he began again, rolling his eyes, "I heard you asking Taehyung for his clothes. Don't ... do that. Just wear mine."

I widened my eyes.

He was always pissed when I wore his clothes before. We had many arguments about it, fighting constantly over shirts, socks, and even boxers. I was really upset at that time, trying to calm him down and make up.