Part 14

Jimin: The fight

The next morning I was awoken by bright sun shining right through the window and on my face. I scrunched my nose in annoyance before I groaned sleepily. My head hurt, I was thirsty and sleepy and my bladder was about to explode. Usually, I was a morning person just like Tae, jumping and dancing around the house at 6 AM, demanding pancakes with honey.

But today ...

I felt like I might die if I move.

Pushing aside my grumpiness, I tried to get up but I was stopped by a heavy weight on my chest. My eyes shot open only to be met with Yoongi's sleeping figure. His head was resting on my stomach and he was hugging my waist as if I could run away if he didn't hold me tight. He was sleeping soundly, his lips slightly parted in a cute pout and his hair falling messily on his eyes. He looked so small and vulnerable with those long eyelashes fanning his sleep-blushed cheeks and I wanted to touch it. I wanted to touch him and the person he was while sleeping. The moment my finger touched his nose I snapped out of it and realized ...

I was in bed.

Not only I was in bed, but I was in bed with Yoongi.

And I was in bed with Yoongi naked.

»What the heck?!« I screamed as I shot up, finding out I was in fact not naked, but in my boxers.

His eyes fluttered open slowly and my first instinct was to coo at him because of how cute he was.

»Good morning to you, too,« he said groggily and his voice was so sexy I wanted to let it all go and climb back in his bed.

But the thought of us doing anything inappropriate last night sobered me up completely, I wanted to break something or curse at him.

»Why am I in your bed?« I spat at him.

»We-«

»And why the fuck am I naked?«

I started to look for my clothes and as soon as I found something that seemed like a T-shirt, I pulled it over my head and watched as it hid my thighs completely, ending a little above my knees, signaling it was Yoongi's. I didn't really care, I just wanted to hide from his judging gaze.

»Since when can you curse?« he chuckled, obviously not finding this, oh so familiar situation, disturbing.

I scoffed, still searching for my pants: »Since I clearly made a mistake last night.«

He sat up straight, his pale chest on display and I had to hold my breath not to gasp at the sight of him barely clothed and with cutely messed hair.

He slowly tapped the bed beside him.

»Sit down, we need to talk.«

I froze at that sentence and took it as a confirmation that we really did sleep together. I found it suspicious since I didn't feel any pain in my lower body, but I didn't question it. I could think about it later, now was the time to be angry.

»I'd rather die than sit on your dirty bed,« I snapped.

He didn't seem one bit offended as he shrugged.

»That's because you'd rather sit on my dirty face, right?«

I quickly put one foot in my pants while glaring at him, but I tripped while doing it and fell face down ass up on the floor.

»You are disgusting,« I said, pretending it didn't happen.

He laughed while watching me intensely: »That's not what you said last night.«

YOONMIN : Beautiful encounterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें