Part 29

Yoongi: The story

"Are you comfortable?"

"How the fuck could I-"

"It's okay, Yoongi. I was just making sure. Now before we begin... Cupcake?"

"No! Tae, I-"

"Calm your tits, bro. We'll get to your story, don't be impatient. You want to tell me, right?"

"Well, yeah, but-"

"Then let me get ready, please."

I watched as Taehyung sat down beside me on a black office chair, holding a large black file with 'Dr. Kim' written in big letters on it. I was already pushed on a white sofa (which he bought just for the occasion), my fingers crossed on my stomach and head on a hard pillow.

The situation we were in reminded me of something I'd rather not experience.

He gave me a stern look as if telling me not to escape.

I mean, I would if my legs weren't tied down.

I tugged on the handcuffs on my leg with my pointer finger: "Is this really necessary? I already agreed on telling you."

"I'm just making sure, hyung. You can not blame me."

He flipped a (blank) page, obviously playing a love doctor.

"So, Mr. Min, how are you feeling today?"

"Tae, go find Jungcock and put that mouth to better u-"

"Keep calm, please. That was the easiest question I prepared for you."

"Lord help me."

"Oh, believe me, he won't ... Alright, so the next one: How do you feel when seeing this picture?"

He pulled out a big poster of Jimin sleeping peacefully on his bed, lips parted and cheeks squished. He was so small and cute I just wanted to-

"I fucking hate you."

Tae furrowed his eyebrows, eyeing me confused: "That's a strange reaction, but okay... What about this one?"

The next one was Jimin on the stage, dressed in all black in the middle of a hip-thrust, his fucking tongue out.

"W-what the fuck are you trying to do?"

"That's not the point! You're not seeing the bigger picture. Like," he sighed, shaking the paper in his hand, "the literal bigger picture."

I groaned, leaning back and closing my eyes.

"Can't I just ... tell you?"

"Oh. I suppose we can do it like that. Go ahead, go ahead. I'm listening."

I took a moment to think about it, fighting with myself whether to tell him everything or simply just the basics.

I felt like those were Jimin's and my memories that I shouldn't tell just anyone. But the possibility of solving our situation pushed me to do it.

I sighed: "Jimin told you when we first met, right? In front of the library. I was 15 at that time. But it's not true."

"W-what?"

"We've met a year prior. Jimin just doesn't remember."

2010, 8 years ago, when Yoongi was still a little fucker

I make my way out of this shitty institution that I call school while scrolling lazily through my phone, searching for my favorite song from Lund.