Part 17

Jimin: The talk

Hoseok was choking on his Caramel Macchiato with extra cream.

Namjoon broke the third glass that night out of nervousness.

Taehyung was calmly playing with his cabbages.

Jungkook didn't really care.

Jin nodded slowly and gave me and Yoongi, that were explaining our situation for an hour now, a very fake smile: "So, what you're trying to tell me is ... That you guys were together when in high school, broke up a few months prior to joining our group and then lived in the same house for almost 3 years without actually telling anybody?"

I nodded: "Yes."

They all gasped again, except for Tae who knew about this already.

Namjoon glared at him suspiciously

"Tae, why aren't you surprised?"

He froze.

"Oh. Yeah, sorry," he chuckled nervously, then gave us the fakest gasp I've ever heard, "Jimin?! Are you serious right now? You're gay?? And you like Yoongi?! I can't believe you! I would never suspect anything like that from you. Never. Nu-uh, not me, not Taehyung. Definitely not me, ma'am. It was Patricia... 'S my first time hearing this shit. I never-"

"Enough, please. We figured you knew," sighed Jin.

Taehyung slumped: "Damnit."

Jin turned his attention back to us.

"And you two aren't together anymore?"

We shook our heads, and Mrs. Min whined quietly.

Jin pointed at my neck.

"Then who made that hickey?"

I blushed as they all glared at the fresh red petal on my skin.

"Jonghyun."

"Kim Jonghyun?"

"Yes."

"From SHINee?"

"Yeah."

He sighed and rubbed his forehead. I almost felt bad for him.

"And you have no intentions on getting back together?"

"No," I said while Yoongi mumbled, "Well..."

Jin and Mrs. Min snapped their heads in his direction.

"Well, what?"

He shrugged with a small smirk: "I don't know what Jimin's intentions are."

I rolled my eyes at him.

"His intentions are crystal clear since he is dating someone else," saved me Hoseok and I thanked him with a soft look.

Yoongi scoffed and for a second I thought he will tell them about our kiss and awkward conversation, but he just flicked his eyes away. I sighed with relief.

Mrs. Min started sobbing in her husband's neck: "I knew it! I knew our son is stupid! Stupid, stupid, stupid. Honey, he got that from you."

Yoongi and his father sighed, clearly used to this kind of fights.

"Jimin, let's talk this out, okay? Yoongi's been missing you so much."

"When did I ever say that?" facepalmed Yoongi.

"Oh, just that one time."

"When?"

"When you were breathing."