Part 33

Jungkook: The Pup

I knew I liked boys since I was born.

In fact, I think my first word was indeed 'dick'.

My first crush was in second grade, a long-haired boy called Zan that once borrowed my pencil, I first kissed a guy in third grade and I told my parents I don't fancy girls the same day.

They loved me so much they couldn't blame me for it, and they also weren't strict or old-fashioned.

So it stayed like that- I never even glanced at a representative of the other gender. I was getting bullied in school because of it, I was small and vulnerable, not to mention how fucking nice so I was an easy target for older students. That all continued until one fateful day when I met him.

Kim Namjoon.

I was on the floor when I first saw him, getting kicked and punched by a bunch of people that didn't really know me.

He saved my life that day, without a second thought he gave me a hand when I needed it and just like that ... earned the position of my first love.

That's why ...

I think that's why I felt a little down when he told me he's dating Jin.

I didn't do anything to get him because I thought he liked girls. He did date Jiwon, for fuck's sake. How could he just come out like that but already have a boyfriend?

He gave me no chance and finally no choice but to move on.

Of course, I wasn't in love with him anymore - I knew better.

Someone else caught my attention a long time ago, somebody cute and funny and totally not my type. When I looked at him my body became so lively I had to ask myself if I ever even liked someone that wasn't him.

But it still somehow upset me.

That's why I was pouting silently at the back of our car, next to Ae Ra and Jimin, on our way to the shopping center. Jin was in a good mood so he offered to buy us some new clothes that we needed for our new concert.

No matter how sad I was I couldn't bring myself to hate the guy - he was my idol, friend and family, I loved him, wished him all the best. And that was surely Namjoon.

I curled my fingers around the plastic cup of banana milk I was holding, escaping my thoughts to listen to their conversation. Tae and Jimin were sitting in front of me, whispering something furiously under their breaths.

"-st tell me how big he is, please!" Tae begged him, shaking his small arm.

"No! Why would I tell you that?"

"I'm your best friend!"

"Are you now? Are you?"

Tae huffed: "I tell you everything. All you do is keep secrets."

"I can't just tell you my boyfriend's dick size, you dipshit."

"That was rude and unnecessary."

"I'm sorry. I just had the urge to say 'my boyfriend'."

Tae giggled, the noise going straight to my heart. Cute.

"Fine. If you don't tell me I'll tell Jin you two did the dirty."

"You wouldn't da-"

"JIN!"

I jumped because of the sudden change of Tae's voice that successfully woke up all of us. The said man turned back at us confused, blinking to stay awake as Tae leaned closer to him.