Part 16

Jimin: The date

Two hours before our 'date' and I was a nervous mess. I wasn't showered due to our practice that ended late, and I couldn't actually tell Jin I have to go, because I have a date with Jonghyun. My clothes were thrown all around the room, lying on the bed, on the floor, well, literally everywhere but my wardrobe.

I had nothing to wear.

Well, I had nothing I could wear and look presentable in. And by presentable I meant beautiful, cute, sexy and irresistible.

Tae said I looked fine for at least 10 times, but I just kept changing. If I managed to get a date with gorgeous Kim Jonghyun I wasn't going to waste it.

I was halfway through my facial care routine when Taehyung burst in my room with a bunch of clothes in his hands.

"I got you, boo," he shouted, "I brought clothes, hair dye, and the most seductive perfume I could find."

I rolled my eyes dismissively at him.

"Tae, it's not physically possible to shower, get ready and dye my hair in," I looked at the clock, "1 hour 48 minutes and 5 seconds."

He pulled me in the bathroom with a snicker: "Chill, dude. I'm dumb, remember? I don't believe in physics."

And he did it. In only 78 minutes I was blond, in black tight pants, white plain T-shirt and a leather jacket and I smelled like strawberries. I don't know how he did it, but it was magic.

I was magic.

My thighs seemed even thicker, waist smaller and hair fluffier, I looked like heaven and hell in one, and I didn't really like it. Maybe it did bring up the good things on my body, but it also showed off the features I'd rather forget. The lipstick Tae chose made my lips look plumper, and that caused my chubby cheeks to pop out.

I saw a hamster trying to be hot.

I frowned.

"For the love of avocados and mayonnaise!" I heard a loud scream and turned around to see Tae, who was already stretching his hand to touch my butt.

I blushed: "W-what?"

"You look soooo bangable," he said with amusement.

I pulled on my shirt obnoxiously.

"Oh, don't give me that look, Chim! I might not let you go, because as soon as he sees you he will want you to choke on his-"

"Lalala, I'm not listening!" I giggled and covered my ears.

"I would totally let you top me," he said.

I laughed.

"Didn't you say you'd rather stuff a watermelon in your mouth than bottom?"

"It doesn't seem so bad right now," he shrugged.

We both laughed before there was a shout from the kitchen.

"WHO THE FUCK DRANK MY SPRITE?!"

It was Hoseok.

Silence, then even louder: "TAEHYUUUNG!"

Jin.

I glanced at Tae who hummed a quiet apology before dashing out of the room, a raging Hoseok soon behind him, Jin with a spatula trailing along. I shook my head slowly.

They all got weirder and weirder as days flew by. I knew they will be forced to behave themselves once we debut and it would seem so unnatural to me, so I enjoyed those young moments while I still could. If I was sad and exhausted, I could bear it, but seeing my hyungs and our little bunny stressing out and pretending they were something they're not ... It would kill me. Even though I had second thoughts about joining them, I did not regret doing it. I don't want to be cheesy, but they somehow brought light to my life and living without them would just feel like roaming around in the dark,