Part 32

Namjoon: The confession

I slumped back on the sofa as another loud moan was heard, followed by high pitched whimpers and bed crashing against the wall.

Tae stiffened a small laugh at the noise, earning a death glare from me as all I could think was ...

This is not how I planned on spending my free evening.

"So you're telling me," I said quietly, not wanting to let the couple know we were home (though they wouldn't care), "you got Yoongi and Jimin back together?"

Tae smiled, seemingly proud of himself: "Yeah!"

"Why?"

"They love each other, hyung."

I sighed.

"But did you have to push it? Look what you caused."

There was a loud groan from Yoongi and then silence, convincing me they were finished afetr4 long painful hours. Boy, was I wrong.

"Who do you think tops?" suddenly blurted out Jungkook, eyes wide at the noise that started again, he seemed like a bunny in flashlights.

"Let's not talk about th-"

"I bet it's Jimin," Hoseok joined the talk immediately.

"No way! He's so small."

"So is Yoongi."

"That's true but he gives off the big dick energy."

The kids got into a huge fight about it, listing reasons and reasons why each of them could top or bottom until we overheard the doors of Yoongi's bedroom closing.

"I top," he said loudly, making me look his way.

His walk was cocky, he was dressed only in his black boxers, his torso full of fresh purple hickeys that reminded me of Jin, which tightened my chest in a painful grip.

His hair was a sweaty sticky mess, eyes relaxed, somehow different than normal, maybe happy full of Jimin.

Jimin, who was pulled out along with him, dressed in an oversized dress shirt, blushed brightly at that sentence, hitting his lover ever so lightly on the chest.

He gave him a soft whipped smile, whispering something in his ear.

Jimin nodded, disappearing with him in the kitchen. To think that they were planning on doing something on our counter made my stomach twist.

My thoughts were interrupted by Tae: "One down, two to go."

I snapped my head to him.

"W-what?"

"Nothing. I said nothing."

"You have two more couples?"

"Who said that?"

"You, just now!"

"I did not. Hyung, you're delusional. I- Fuck it."

He sighed as I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

Jungkook leaned forward: "He's talking about you, hyung."

"What about me?"

"Well, for example, when will you realize you're in love?"

I scoffed, trying to sound intimidating but even I could sense the insecurity in my voice: "I'm not in love with Jin."

Tae raised his eyebrows.

"I didn't even mention Jin-hyung."

A blush spread on my cheeks, down my neck and chest until I felt hot all over, knowing they figured exactly what I was feeling.