Part 34

Jungkook: The Carrots

Yeontan turned out to be a total nuisance.

He ate twice his weight, barked at literally nothing and even pissed on Yoongi's foot once. After that, there was absolutely nothing we could do to make him like the dog and the fact that he tended on coming into the room when Yoongi and Jimin were having sex didn't help either.

He was, however, my fucking best friend.

He came barking in my room every half an hour, pulled on my sweater, insisting on bringing me somewhere until I left my room and followed him to Tae's.

He was obviously convinced we were his parents.

That ... kind of made me insanely happy.

So whoever in the group that wanted to get rid of him would have to fight me one on one. I was in love with Yeontan.

Well, I was in love with Tae, but, you know ... the dog helped.

That's how I ended up in this situation, in Tae's bedroom, only in my tight black boxers while he was not-so-subtly staring at my chest.

Taehyung quickly stood up from his bed, picking Tannie in his arms: "Oh, did he do it again? I'm so sorry, Kook."

I smiled.

"It's okay. I have nothing to do anyway."

That was not true. I had to work out at least fifteen more minutes and then work on my solo album, as well as help Hoseok with something dance related. I had literally no time to spare.

But this is Taehyung.

"Tae, listen, I-"

"Did you know that if you feed Yeontan marshmallows, he'll eat a lot of them and then puke all over," he interrupted me while playing with the puppy's fur.

"O-oh, is that so? Tae, we need to talk-"

"And he even knows how to fart."

"Well, that's good for him, but I have something to-"

"Oh," he said hurriedly, "you have something to do? It's okay, you should leave. I'll close the door this time."

And just like that, I was out the room, blinking at the wall in confusion as Tae said his goodbye.

He didn't know I was ready. He didn't even know I liked him. Did he still care?

The dog made me realize I was running out of time. I mean, Tae was beautiful as fuck and any woman or man would do anything to get him.

So in conclusion - I had to have him. Like, right now.

I did the best I could, meaning I asked my hyungs to help. That ... didn't go as planned.

I stayed out of it, trying to gain as much advice as I could.

"You mean you two weren't dating already?"

"That can't be true. What about that moans I heard from down the hall every night?"

"That was us," Namjoon raised his hand shamelessly and Jin smacked his arm, blushing.

Hoseok frowned: "Ew. Hyung, that's nasty."

"And you weren't against it when you thought it was them?"

"Well, no, but-"

"Can we get back to the point?"