IMPORTANT!

hi, my pretty babies!

If no one told you today, you are beautiful, important and whoever broke your heart will search for you for the rest of their life.

Just to let you know - the boy who dumped me in January (that's why I began writing this story) wants me back now. That's how plot twist works, ya know.

Secondly, the epilogue to this story will be out soon, I'm just correcting some details to it. Look forward to that, please!

And for my next request ...

I'm currently working on some new stories that I'm really proud of. Here's a description if you're interested (I'd appreciate it very very very much):

The first one is titled LONG LIVE YOUTUBE and it's a Taekook story. Now, I know some of you aren't taekookie shippers but there's a lot of yoonmin in there too. It's mostly a crack fic, that light summer reading I know all of you need sometimes. It's actually about two youtube channels that do a collab. We have school's bad boys on one side, and cheerleading sweethearts on the other. I tried to involve the topic of self-love, just to spice it up a bit.  I attempted to make Jimin ugly so I could show the 'true love' Yoongi holds against him but it's really hard since JIMIN'S PROBS ONE OF THE SEVEN GODLIEST CREATURES ON EARTH AND HE HAS LIKE NO UGLY PICTURES ANYWHERE. Anyways, I'd literally start throwing roses at you if you checked it out.

Then I also have HE WAS INNOCENT and it's a Namjin fic. That maybe seems boring to you and yeah, I find my official description under the book boring but it matches the story perfectly so I need to keep it. It's completely fluff because I know you need some sugary things in your life. It doesn't have a particular plot twist that I should be proud of but it sure is well written (the best so far) and I personally fell in love with it after, like, the second chapter. It's about a boy that keeps on receiving poetry from his 'secret admirer' until he falls in love with him. It's also yoonmin and taekook (and no, I won't forget Hoseok), but mostly just our main couple. It will start coming out next Saturday and I'll update it once a week.  Please, stay tuned about that one, it's my favorite!

The last one that I'm planning is PRETTY LIES where I ship Hoseok with Lee Taemin. Pls, don't be mad about it since I have no base for it, it was just a sudden decision. I actually adore Taemin (even though I know he's often shipped with other people). The book's angsty, alpha-beta-omega based and very sad in general. It involves mpreg, smut, and other ships, of course. Give it a chance and it won't disappoint.

I also have a secret but you have to promise not to tell anyone!

I'm working on a smut book rn (MADE TO PLEASE) and it involves the plot. I'm trying to include all existing ships between bts members. So yeah, if you have any suggestions, let me know in the comments.

THANK YOU!!!!!!

Also, please vote on my stories and leave comments so I know how I'm doing. I would also be glad to read some of your stories if you could recommend them here!

You mean the world to me, army!

Love you

D.S.