Part 27

First: Dear mom and Melisa, pls don't read this, love you ♡

Namjoon: The try-out

I swear I was not gay.

Before I met Jin I never even noticed an attractive guy. There was just something about him, something I still, after almost 8 years, couldn't quite understand. He was stunning, always has been, even when I first saw him. At that time I didn't know what to do - I was a straight young dude with a beautiful girlfriend and there I was - drooling uncontrollably over a boy I just met at a bus stop, a boy that was bound to live with us.

I kind of hated him back then if I'm being honest, he made me feel things I should've not been feeling.

But as time flew by, well, I think maybe just after 3 days, I realized what a beautiful caring soul he had, overflowing with love. He was so full of it that even if he gave and gave and gave, he'd still be full.

And I wanted some of that - the affection, the skin-ship, his awful dad jokes and how he was the only one laughing afterward. He was confident, so much he almost forced me to accept him and then, later on, accept myself.

He showed me many more things than just the fact that I possibly liked guys - it was almost as if he took my hand, pushed open the curtains and nudged the kid living inside of me out, ready to speak up and have fun and not worry about my own insecurities.

He took everything bad about me and swallowed it.

With him, my life seemed bright pink, neon pink even, colorful and sparkling with glitter.

I was happy.

But then again I was also unsure.

After that night of truth or dare, everything seemed to hit me in the face. It was all bearable when I was still wondering how would it feel like to kiss those plump burgundy lips, to have them close, parted and swollen from my rough kiss that would explain everything but it was even worse now that I knew just how much our bodies fitted together like two pieces of the same puzzle.

That's when it all started.

As we were both 'experimenting' our boundaries I was also getting older and with that came the hormones my bitchy girlfriend couldn't satisfy no matter how hard she was trying.

I started noticing not only Jin's lips and beautiful eyes but other things too, the things my dick was more than happy to see. I caught just how much Jin's body was flexible, how his legs were long and slender, they would look so good wrapped around my waist while having sex against the bathroom door, his nails scratching my bare back because I just knew he'd like it rough, probably begging me to go harder even when I couldn't anymore.

I could only imagine that passion - the same one he had when he was angry, his inner evil sadistic demon spawned from hell that made everyone wish they weren't born coming out, because Jin ... he was a real bitch when mad.

When he was happy he baked muffins and shit.

He didn't have a bubble but like Jimin, that's the second thing I noticed, but it filled my hands so good when we were messily making out on our balcony in the cold, wanting to be away from our curious kids.

I really wanted to go further than just grinding against each other but how can you possibly bring that up without sounding gay and perverted?

But I had this theory, you see, I was convinced that if I took Jin's body one time that would be enough to kill this raging desire I had for him.