Laundry

Chapter 2

I keep rolling back and forth in my bed. For some reason I am having trouble sleeping. My head just keeps going back and forth. Should I just tell Deku? I mean nothing is so wrong about failing subjects. That is so normal with students.

Yeah right Ochaco go tell your boyfriend your failing classes because you are too busy falling in love. Haist.

Even in my head that doesn’t sound good at all. Well it is my head it will just keep thinking the worst. Why am I even talking to myself right now?

*SLAP* both cheeks.

You can do this Ochaco! Nothing will happen with worry, just sleep and study. Nothing hard about that. None at all.

*Bzzzz *Bzzzz

“Mmmmmhhh” It seems like I got a message.

Deku: Good Morning Uraraka-chan! I’m sorry I wasn’t able to eat breakfast with you anymore but it seems like my mom needs my help with shopping so let’s just hang out later okay? If that’s okay? Hihihihi. Well I hope it is after all its Saturday. But if you already have plans it is also totally fine. 😇 Okay. Text me I guess. 😇😇

I let out a giggle. He’s so sweet.

Me: Ofcourse! Let’s hang out later. And good morning to you too. 😊
I waited for a minute then a reply comes in.

Deku: Nice! See you later 😇

Me: See you ❤

I jump up to my bed, clenched both of my fist, raised both my hands and simply screamed.
“WE CAN DO THIS OCHACO!!”
Suddenly my door opens and Mina comes in.
“Ochaco-chi it’s too early for that.” She said tiringly.
“Ah! Sorry Mina-chi, hehehe”
“C’mon let’s eat breakfast.” She smiles.
“Okie dokie!” I said with a big grin.
I slapped her back to awake her and we both just laughed.
“Happy aren’t we?” she says
“Just excited. Hihihihi.”
“Alright alright, let’s go.”

We both head down the lobby to eat our breakfast. Only half of our classmates are here after all its Saturday. Most of the time we just go back to our homes to visit our family. It seems like Mina will also be leaving later at lunch and so basically I will be quite alone here later. I and Mina were just talking when.

“Oi! Don’t hug all the milk Round face.” A rough voice comes behind me.
His arm sliding in my right almost touching my skin his chest behind my back. Suddenly sending jolts down my spine. I guess I’m just not used of being that near with a guy. I look at him in the corner of my eye and suddenly his red eyes looked at me.

“What’cha staring at? Look it’s not like I’m trying to steal okay.” He said with a gruff.

“Ah! Of course of course! I didn’t mean that.” Waving my hand in front.

Tch

“Whatever Round face.” He said while leaving.
I let out a little sigh releasing the tension.
“You alright Ochaco-chi? Mina asked.
“Yeah, just a little scared of Bakugo. Hihihi” I said while rubbing that back of my neck.
“All of us are.”
We stared at each other and just started laughing.

We finished our breakfast and headed back to our rooms. I scanned the room on what I should do today.

“Guess I’ll just study now.” I muttered to myself.
I sat in my study table, opened my Physics book. I hardly understand anything and I just continued to flip through the pages.

*SHUT*

“You know what I will just clean my room for now. After all it’s only 10 AM.”

“Alright!” I said in a whisper
I scanned the room for a little while choosing which part I should start with first.

“I guess I’ll start with the bed first.”
I took out the covers and changed it to new ones. After all I have been using this for a month now. I took them out got new sheets from the cabinet.
Satisfied by the simplicity of one pillow and a cover and comforter I moved to my desk. Fixed my books in order from tallest to shortest, gathered all my pens and put them in a mini bucket beside a cacti I got last month. Checked out some papers I don’t need any more and threw them in trash.
Moved in my closet I folded my tops and bottoms neatly categorizing each per drawer. Noticing I don’t have that much clothes than I thought. Nearly satisfied I just took a broom then sweeped of the floor.

“Spotless”.

I scanned the room again thinking what I should do next when I noticed that my laundry is already piling up especially because I took out some old covers.

“Hmmmm, well its only 11”

I took a bag, put all my laundry in it and went out. I walked out my room and went to our laundry area. I got to the machine then pressed the settings. It seems like this will take 45 minutes. I let out a sigh and sat down on the bench in front of the machine.

“What am I doing? Duh, I’m cleaning.” Haist, putting my left hand in my cheeks closing my eyes.
-------------

*FLICK*

“Huhhmmmhhhhh” I softly moaned. I slowly tried opening my eyes blinking faster than I do trying to adjust my vision.

What happened?

Slowly my vision starts to regain and what was staring at me with brow creased was….

“BAKUGOU-KUN!!!” I tried jumping back but my lower leg got caught in the bench almost falling in my back when Bakugou reached his right arm with speed and a little wide eyed putting his left arm directly to the bench trying to balance both of us. If my goal was to put distance to both of us I guess that didn’t work even a little bit.

“Oi! It’s not like I attacked you, you know. You don’t have to jump too much” he said with both brows creased.

“Mmmhhmm” I nod with agreement. For some reason I can’t even spill out some words with shock.

What is he even doing here? Of course what else? Doing laundry! Snap back at it Uraraka!

“Sorry”, I silently muttered.
He let out a little sigh. I moved my left arm to his shoulders and my right holding the bench. Slowly Bakugou lifted both of us when…

*SLIP*

“Aaaaahhhhh!!”

“The He..”

*THUD*

I slowly opened my eyes thinking I hit my head or some sort of injury happened but I was quite shocked on what I saw.
I was in Bakugou’s chest both of his arms covering my head, him almost in a seating position in front of the washing machine.

Gazing up at him he slowly peaked to me his other eye closed,

“You a’right?” he asked softly.

“Mmmmmhhhmmm” I nod slightly unable to utter any words once more.

“Good.” He let out a sigh

I never thought Bakugou-kun can be this gentle.

“Because, WHAT THE HELL ROUND FACE!!!” He growled.

“EEEHhhhhh!!!”

He took both of us and jumped from where we were.

“TO THINK IT’D BE THIS TROUBLESOME JUST WAKING YOU UP!!!” face palming himself.

I put both my hands in a prayer stance. “Sorry, Bakugou-kun!!”

“You should be, haist. Whatever.” His brow creased.

Bakugou then started walking out the laundry room.

“Thanks Bakugou-kun!” his left eye quickly glances at me.

“Tch”, he simply muttered and started walking ahead.

Well that was something.

“AAHHH! My laundry!” I quickly glanced to where it was then saw it beside the bench already dried and folded neatly.

“Hmmmm? Did I do this?” I checked my watch when I saw “What!! It’s already 2pm!” I cried.

“Well it’s time to head back to the room and study!!”