Refrigerator Light

Chapter 4 

The lights were bright and dazzling.

The street was crowded and noisy.

The air was cold and breezy.

His hand was warm and comfortable.

I seem to notice everything around me and yet I can't look him in the eye. I simply stay focused on the path ahead of me. Honestly, I don't think it's the part where I haven't studied a single word for the past 10 hours. Maybe it's those words that came out of his mouth.

I don't think it's the word either, it seems like it's the way he said it.

"Date,huh?"

I shake my head. Don't think about it Uraraka. It's nothing. I mean why would anything be of meaning that comes out of his mouth? Look you are just bothered that for some reason this day have been bugged by Katsuki Bakuguo. I don't think it's just today really. It has been like this since the Sports Festival. Something about him, the way he didn't push back? Or how he acknowledged me? It was.....

Different.

"Would you like some takoyaki?"

It wasn't warm or comfortable. It was more like...

Electric.

"Uraraka-chan?"

"EH?!"

"Is everything alright?" Deku said worriedly.

"Ah!! I'm sorry Deku-kun. I was just... uhmmm... appreciating the LIGHTS! Hehehe" I said while rubbing the nape of my neck.

"Oh! Nothing to apologize for Uraraka-chan. The lights are beautiful indeed."

Ahhhhhh that smile. That smile always gets me. Why am I even thinking about that savage blonde anyway? Haist. This is my date. I have to enjoy this.

I looked at him straight in the eyes for the first time today and smiled sheepishly. I moved closer to him taking his right with my right almost pushing myself into him. He was a little surprised by this but he just let me be.

"I would love some takoyaki."

------------------------------------

"Oh! I didn't notice the time anymore" Deku said suddenly.

"Why? Is it that late already?"

I looked at my watch when I saw the short hand on the 10th dot.

"Mhhhmmmmm, it's 10 already huh? 10, 10, 10, 10, 10." I start muttering.

"Waaaaahhhh!! It's 10 aready??!! I jumped.

I can't believe this! I said to myself I'd go back at least by 8 so that I can still study for even just an hour. But it's already 10? For some reason this day has been filled with shocking news on how time flies so fast in different ways.

"Do you have something to do Uraraka-chan? If you want we can go back now."

"Ah, well, I kinda do Deku-kun. I'm really sorry." I said while looking at the ground.

"Mhhmmn. No need. Today was really amazing after all. Let's not ruin it in a foul mood. Hehehe."

"Yep! That's right. Let's do this again soon." I said with a big grin on my face. I can't wait to do this again with Deku-kun. Especially that summer will come soon and we will have a lot of free time. I just have to pass. That's it Uraraka! Find motivation!