Photograph

Chapter 16 

"Mom! Dad! Over here!" screaming at the vast hallways of the airport.

"My baby!" my dad responded.

My dad was finally able to come home after 5 days in the hospital in Canada. He had a crane on and a couple of bandages in his body. He looked energetic enough though. It seems like he's really excited on spending 2 weeks of sick leaves. I thought he deserved it. After everything.

My mom was with him. She looked healthier compared to the last time we had a video call. It seems like my dad is recovering pretty quickly then.

"You didn't have to pick us up you know. We can find our own way home." Said mom.

"It's alright." Grabbing the cart filled with their luggage on. "I was able to get an excuse from school anyway. It's better to use it." Smiling at her.

"Yeah, until I hear that your grades are dropping." She nagged.

"Mom! Its one day! I can deal with it." Rising my tone a little bit.

"Yeah! Don't nag at her so much mommy. It's nice to have a caring daughter." My dad remarks.

My mom sighed in deeply. Guess this whole thing is a little stressful. After all, there's the bills and stuff that I wouldn't be able to understand yet. Being a parent is hard.

"Well, it's good that you're alright." Said mom.

"Of course I am! You assured me the last time."

"Yeah. Leaving you like that wasn't the best decision I ever made. But it's a good thing Midoriya-kun was with you. I felt relieved when I saw him with you." Patting me in my shoulders.

Deku-kun?

"When are you talking about mom?"

"You know, that time when we video chatted you."

Video chat.

Video chat?

Video chat!

Oh.

"Ah yeah! He's always a great help."

"Speaking of Midoriya-kun, we should invite him to dinner sometime. Would love to know more about the boy my girl is spending time with." Said dad.

"That's probably a good idea. Inform him for us dear." Mom answered.

"Ah. Sure."

---------------------------------------

"Woah! Check it out! Check it out! Our training camp photos arrived!" Mina-chi picking it up from Sensei's desk. She held out a small brown envelope and took out the pictures then slammed it out on the desk before us. "Everyone! Come check it out!" she continued.

Quickly the class gathered round the desk and started picking out some pictures. There were are a lot of scenes that I don't recognize. Partly because I wasn't involved in most of it.

"You look cool here." Todoroki-kun pointing out Momo-chan in her picture, suddenly turning red on his comment.

"Well, well, I see the ladies over here." Mineta-kun sneakily makes his way in front and grabs a handful pictures of us.

"Hey! Don't hog all of them!" said Kaminari-kun.

"Oi! Let me see it too!" said Kirishima-kun.

"Let everyone see them you idiots!" exclaimed Iida-kun.