Airhead

Chapter 7 

I know I should be concentrating on what he is pointing out in the paper right now or the words that seemed pure gibberish in my ears when he says them but I can't seem to take my eyes off of him. The way his sleeves is tucked in a three fourths or how his eyes moves from one side to the other trying to read from the textbook and explaining it to me. How his mouth moves while he speaks or how his jaws are perfectly lined. How his hair is really spikey in all angles.

I wonder if it's smooth.

Without realizing it I slowly moved my hand to feel his hair.

"W H A T ... A R E .... Y O U ... D O I N G ?" slowly he looked at me with glaring eyes.

"EEEEEEKKKKK!!!" I immediately took my hands off and moved back putting myself in a formal sitting position and bowed my head.

"I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY!" bowing my head every time I said an apology.

*shut book

"Let me guess, you didn't understand anything."

Putting his left elbow on the table and balancing his head on his left hand staring at me with one eyebrow raised.

"Well...ah...I"

He lets out a sigh.

"I'll never know what's going on with you. 1 second you want me to tutor you the next your head is in the air."

"I-"

"If you're going to say you're sorry again don't bother. I don't really care." He groaned.

"I'm sorry" I said unconsciously.

"HUUUUUHHHHGGGGGHHHH????!! WHAT DID I JUST SAY??!!"

"AAAHHHH!!! WELLL...I..... Well what am I supposed to say in this scenario?"

"AARRRRGGGHHH!" He groaned.

He shifted his body to move closer to mine. He was still glaring at me with that scowl on his face. I don't really know what he was going to do so I just closed both my eyes tightly waiting for him to, I don't really know what I'm waiting for. I mean I don't think he's a kind of guy that would punch a girl right? Right?

"Tsk"

I felt his hand on the back of my head and the next thing I knew his lips was on my forehead. I don't think it took longer than a second but it felt a minute for me. His lips were warm or that's what it made me feel. From all the people, from this guy. Who knew?

He slowly let go of me and looked me in the eye.

"What was that for?" I whispered.

"I just thought you might need it." He whispered back.

Our faces were mere centimeters away from each other when he slowly closed the gap between us. All I could feel was butterflies in my stomach and whatever can happen next can't happen because I have –

Before any guilt can come to me his lips were on mine. A kiss that can either make it or break whatever this is. I closed both of my eyes trying to know what exactly this is. His lips tasted like...

Cotton?

RRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!

I shot both my eyes open and there was no Bakuguo-kun beside me or whatever but my pillow between my thighs in front of my face.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

"What in the world is that dream?? I can't believe this!!"

I stood up from my bed and started pacing around my room.