Cycle

Chapter 31 

Uraraka POV

"We're officially dating."

The whole class went into a state of shock. Some jaws hang open, some started squealing, I don't know if it's from fear or excitement, while I just stood there smiling.

"I did not see that coming." Kaminari-kun started.

"Is this real?" Mineta-kun seconded slumping back on his chair with his palm on his face.

"How did it happen?!" Mina-chi exclaimed.

"Maybe we should let them speak." Iida-kun said, halting everyone to have further comments.

"It must've been the training camp, you two were always together." Jiro-chan suggested.

"Well, everyone was with everyone that time." Sero-kun added.

"It's the game isn't it?" Mineta-kun said while wiggling his eyebrows.

"I think we should just be happy for them." Tokoyami-kun responded.

"But you got to spill something!" Toru-chan squeals from behind.

Everyone was just so invested on this news flash. It was unexpected after all. The day was just going as normal as it was. Class started, we took notes, we took quizzes we didn't want to take, and we had assignments that we tried to keep from Iida-kun to spill to our teachers but still ended up doing so. Then when the bell rang, Todoroki-kun stood from his chair grabbed Momo-chan's hand and announced it just as immediately. I couldn't help but be happy for them. After all, us girls knew that Momo-chan had a certain crush on the half half boy. And it finally happened for them.

"Well... uhmm... how do I start?" Momo-chan finally said, looking down at the ground blushing intensively.

"I asked her out after the game. Then it just went from there." Todoroki-kun said in his monotone demeanor.

"So how did you know you liked her?" Kaminari-kun said while slumping his arm on his shoulder.

"I always did like her after all, so it wasn't hard to follow from there." That earned a deeper hint of blush from Momo-chan.

"Aaaargggghhhh!! Lucky!!" Mineta-kun was now scratching his head and screaming.

"SHUT UP GRAPE! GO FIND YOUR OWN FRUITS!" Bakugo-kun interrupts from behind.

"Oh yeah!" now glitter was coming from his eyes, "I never have to worry, because I'm pretty sure the last person who is ever going to find someone would be you Bakugo-kun. Thanks for that!"

Bakugo-kun just gave him a low growl, and slumped back on his chair.

"Congratulations to you two." Deku-kun said to Todoroki-kun, just like that all our attention went back to the newly formed couple.

"Thanks Midoriya, it's because you told me to be honest after all." Todoroki-kun tightens his grip to Momo-chan that she just gave him a smile and moved closer to him.

At the sides, it seems like some of the boys are betting on something.

"3 months, this one seems to a good pair." Kirishima-kun started.

"You're too optimistic red head, Deku and Uraraka was good but it didn't take that long... 2 WEEKS!" Kaminari seconded.

"Pfft... you don't know how relationships work. 5 months!" Mineta-kun blasted.

"What do you guys think you're doing?!" Now Momo-chan was behind them and started smacking their heads.

That sight made me snort a laughter.