3 Kinds of Sandwich

Chapter 5

It wasn't as crowded compared to weekdays nor the sun hitting my face and yet little drops of sweat form on the side of my forehead. I'm currently holding a bag of fruit swinging them back and forth in both sides of my legs. My mom always loved shopping on Sunday mornings because there aren't a lot of stalls opened so choices are limited and the number of people shopping can be counted with your fingers. I don't mind shopping with her in this particular day either. You can say it's a lot less troubling. Also I consider it as a part of bonding with my mom.

There were stalls right and left with different choices each or you can say specialties per shop. They were really cheap prices that you can pick with just a right amount of price without breaking your budget. I guess this is one of those things that motherhood really enjoy.

I suddenly imagined myself shopping food for my family. For my husband and kids.

"Husband, huh?"

I suddenly thought of the green haired boy I have been dating now. Him as my husband and having kids with him. Maybe having 2 kids, one girl, one boy, both having green hair that characterizes their dad and maybe even little freckles on their cheek.

Wait! What am I even thinking about? I'm too young to think about this things. But it's normal right? I mean I am in a relationship. I wonder if Deku-kun would want me as his wife.

"Marriage, huh?" I mumbled.

I was suddenly distracted when I saw my mom waving her hand to me directing me to come next to her.

"I have been waving for quite a while now you know. You seem distracted." She pointed.

"I was not. I was just checking some stalls." I argued.

"Why? You want to cook for someone?"

Almost instantly the angry blonde haired boy came to my mind. He said he would help me with my Physics problem and it would be too late. I think it would be good if I give him a peace offering in case he forgets and gets mad or something.

"What is he, some sort of God?" I mumbled a little too loudly.

"God?" my mom said with a confused face.

I immediately put both of my hands in my mouth. Did I say that out loud?

"Ah! That was nothing, hehehe."

"Soooo, you're going to give peace offering to God?"

"What? No! Ah, that was nothing mom! Just uhmm... I, You, Do you know anything I can prepare for late snack? Coz, uhmm... I got to study. Tonight." I said sheepishly.

"Ahhh, so that was it. Well I can just prepare something for you and you can take it."

"NO!!"

"Hey, you don't have to scream." Raising both her hands in surrender.

"Oh! Sorry, I just you know. I want to take advantage of this to learn how to prepare food."

"Ahuh" raising her left brow.

"-and you know I'm in dorm now, I got to learn these little things. So you can just help me with the ingredients." Grinning widely.

She lets out a sigh.

"Fine, fine. You don't have to be so... Weird."

"I was not."

"Yes you were." She said while patting my head.

I just surrendered my argument with puffed cheeks and pout lip.

---------------------

Let's see.