Unsteady

Chapter 11 Unsteady

"Don't look back." immediately stating it.

"So what? Are you mad at me or something?" he replies.

"Ugh! No!"

"Ugh?! No?! WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?!" now facing me.

*THUMP*

"I... don't have a problem."

"Are you kidding me right now?! You simply slam the table with NO REASON??!! You expect me to believe that??!!"

"Look, just go back to your side of the table and don't talk to me."

I turned back on the table in front of me and started chopping more vegetables. It wasn't that big of a deal really. I'm used of helping my mom cook meals for us after all. It's just that, I can't believe I'm missing training camp and time with Deku-kun for a reason that I woke up late. Instead, I use this time away from school with an exploding knucklehead behind me. Which by the way chops vegetables vigorously.

Thinking about it, I don't have any reason to hate or scowl at him even though his temper led us to this. I just don't like this position I am in right now.

Aizawa-sensei assigned me and Bakugo-kun on daily meals for everyone on this 3 day training camp as a punishment on waking up late. So now we are on the journey of preparing dinner for 20 hungry super powered teenagers and I'm only halfway of peeling my potatoes for curry. Of course it's going to be curry.

*sigh

"You don't have to be so down about it round face." He said softly.

"You don't have to comfort me."

"I'm not. I just hate lazy slow-poke cooks."

"Uraraka-chan!"

"Guys!"

"How are you there Ochaco-chi?" Mina-chi sheepishly sneaks a peek on my peeling skills.

"Peeling potatoes I see." Tsuyu-chan snickers.

"How's Bakugo-kun?" Tsuyu-chan continues.

"Readying some frogs to put in." He answers.

"Don't mind him." Looking at Tsuyu-chan.

"Hmmm, what do you mean?" Tsuyu-chan looks at me innocently.

"By the way Ochaco-chi, how's the ride with Deku-kun?" Mina-chi says cutting down my conversation with Tsuyu-chan.

"Ah, it's more or less okay."

"Just more or less? That's it? When did your time with Deku-kun just become more or less?"

"Well I don't mean it in a bad way, and also it's not like we were alone. Bakugo-kun was also with us after all." Smiling at her innocently wishing she would just let it go. After all there's nothing wrong with some normal days. Right?

"That is true."

"Anyhow, how's the activity? Anything fun? Or hard? Hehehehe"

"Everyone's getting ready that's for sure. It's a sort of capture the flag type so everyone is kind of hyped about it. That's why we thought to pay you a short visit first, after all there's still some down time." Giving me a big smile.

"Awwwww, that sure sounds fun."

"Ashido-san! Asui-san! Everyone is waiting for you guys!"

"Coming Deku-kun!" Mina-chi replies waving back.

"Well then, see you later Ochaco-chi!" waving back at me.

"Yeah sure!"

"Looking forward to the meal Uraraka-chan!" Deku-kun waves at me.