Late Risers

Chapter 10

"NONONONONONONONONONONONONO!!!"

"It can't be 6AM already??!!"

I was sure I alarmed it right! I can't believe I'm only getting up now. Good thing I was able to pack most of my things already.

I'll just skip shower!

Alright, ponytail, ponytail...

"Where is my ponytail!!??"

Bag check.

Jacket check.

Money check!

"Let's do this!"

I picked up my keys and got to the door, when I got to the other side and was about to lock it, I scanned my pockets to check on my smartphone.

"My phone! Urrrrrgggghhhh!!"

*Click *click

Finally.

---------------------------------

It's currently 6:15 when I got the classroom and unfortunately none of my classmates were there already. So I went to the parking lot but as I thought and don't want to be true, the bus wasn't there as well. I got down to both of my knees, let go of my bags, held the sides of my head and screamed the word NO.

I can't believe I overslept again.

*sobbing

"Don't be too loud pink face... It's so early"

"What the?"

*sobs *sobs

I slowly turned around.

"Bakugo-kun?"

"Are you crying?" he grunted.

"Why are you here?" wiping the tears and dust on my knees.

"Is that even a question pink face?" reaching his hand towards me.

"Well..."

What is with those half asleep eyes and messy hair?

I reach out my hand to meet his and for some reason I can see every second it took for me to reach his hand. It was rough. Too rough. You can already feel the little bruises and scars that form in his palm. Some are fresh, some are old, and some have been reopened again and again. Unconsciously I don't let go of his hand and he doesn't let go of mine.

"Do you know what time it is?" I whispered under my breath.

"Hmmm?"

"Well it's –

"Uraraka-chan!!!"

From the distance I notice a familiar figure waving and running towards us. He was wearing his classic red boots, long shorts and plain shirt. It was the boy I could recognize anywhere.

"Deku-kun."

Before I could do anything, Bakugo-kun swiftly lets go of my hand and places it in his pockets. I'm pretty sure Deku-kun wasn't able to notice anything with that speed.

"You're late Idiot."

"What are you talking about Bakugo-kun?" I quickly glanced at him breaking my gaze with Deku-kun.

"HUUUHHHH??" scowling at me.

"Deku-kun isn't late, we are."

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT PINK FACE?? YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT I'M LATE??!! HUUHHH??!! ME??!!"