10 out of 15

Chapter 18

*knock *knock

"Aizawa-sensei?"

"Come in Uraraka."

"Ah, I'm coming in. What is it Sensei?" I nervously asked.

"Here." Passing me a piece of paper. "You're improving quite nicely. Whatever you're doing, keep it up."
I looked at the paper and there was the result of my latest quiz. 10 out of 15. I never got a double digit in any of my quizzes in Physics before. I don't know if I should celebrate or mourn that I couldn't do this on my own.
"Thank you sensei!" Unable to hide my cheeriness from my tone.

"Yeah, you can go back now."

"Alright!"

I let myself out of the faculty room and headed back to the classroom. I should probably tell him the good news. I waited until lunch break to go near him just so that my classmates wouldn't ask so much.

The bell finally rang and I swiftly piled up my things and dumped it in my bag so I can catch up to him as fast as I could without wondering eyes but failed in a snap when he wasn't on his desk anymore.

"You ready Ochaco-chan?" Said Tsuyu-chan.

"Ah, yeah." Maybe he's already in the cafeteria.

*chatter *chatter
I almost forgot that this school is prestigious so it has a big cafeteria with lots of students. How am I supposed to find him in this crowd? Now of all days? Are you kidding me? I just want to tell him my grade. Is there something so wrong with that?

"Ochaco-chi! Where are you going? The line is this way." Said Mina-chi.

"Yeah I know, I just-

"Just... what?"

I scan around the area if I could catch even a hint of where he is, but I couldn't seem to find him. How did he manage to sneak up on me everywhere in the middle of all of this? I'm sure that guy has some super senses or something. Is that part of his quirk?

"Nothing. Let's grab some food." Grinning at her.

After 20 minutes of lining up and searching for a seat, we finally found a table to settle down on. As I was about to take the first bite from my burger steak I suddenly had an idea. If I couldn't find him, I know someone who can. "Mina-chi! Where's Kirishima-kun?"

"Huh?! Why are you asking me?"

"C'mon! I know you know where he is. You always know where he is." Smirking at her.

"Hmmph. Fine. I think he's doing some extra training in the training room. Look I only heard them talking or something-

"No need to excuse yourself Mina-chi... thank you" I picked up my tray of food and stood up.

"Where you going? We should eat first. I'm sure Kirishima-kun can wait." Said Deku-kun.

"Ah, it's alright. I don't mind. I'll see you guys back in English."
---------------

Just as Mina-chi said, Kirishima-kun was in the training room. But I don't think he's training though and he doesn't seem to be alone either. There were 2 no 4 students with him that I don't quite recognize, maybe they're all in different courses... and they're all girls.

Wow.

"Pulling all the stops huh?"

"Uraraka-san! Didn't see you come in!" Said Kirishima-kun all flustered.

"Well who would?" smirking at him.

He glanced between me and his company thinking of any response but was only able to mumble 3 words that I don't really bother to understand.