Habits

Bucky's POV

It's been 2 months since Kate discovered her powers. Since then she's learned how to harness them and control them for the most part but is still learning more about herself so she hasn't been on a mission yet. It's become a habit of ours to go running every morning, occasionally Steve joins us.

She's still with Tony, he's actually been treating her pretty well compared to how he usually acts. Steve gets more and more heartbroken every day as he watches them fall more and more in love.

"You coming today?" I knock on Steve's door on my way to get Kate.

"Nah, I've got some work to catch up on." He lies.

"Alright, your loss." I say before making my way to Tony's room. "Is everyone decent?" I ask as I knock on the door.

"Is that all you think we do?" Kate asks, opening the door with her running gear already on.

"You're not wrong, that is all we do." Tony says from the bed and I can tell he's naked.

"Shut up Tony." Kate groans. "C'mon Buck, we're burning daylight." She says.

"What about my kiss?!" Tony yells. Kate rolls her eyes and quickly gives him a peck before walking to the elevator with me while Tony complains about wanting a real kiss.

"How far are we going today?" She asks.

"I was thinking just to the diner and back. That should be about 10 miles total." I explain, she nods.

We begin our run and end up at the diner just as planned. What wasn't planned was us stopping inside the diner to get breakfast.

Steve's POV

I finally drag myself out of bed and make my way to the elevator when I hear a feminine voice coming from Tony's room. Confused, I make my way down the hall and knock on the door before slowly opening it.

"Kate? I thought you and Bucky were-" I stop speaking when I see that it's not Kate in the room with Tony. "Tony?" I ask, clenching my fists.

"Rogers." He says, stepping in front of the woman to hide her.

"How could you do this to Kate? Again?" I yell.

"If you know what's good for you, you'll keep your mouth shut." He threatens.

"How long?" I ask, taking deep breaths.

"Not long.." He avoids eye contact as he speaks. I shake my head at him and slam his door on my way out. I make my way to the kitchen for breakfast, not caring if my anger is showing.

"Cap? You alright?" Clint asks. I turn from the fridge to find him and Natasha sat at the table.

"Peachy." I lie, slamming the fridge door.

"You found out?" Nat asks.

"You knew?!" I turn to her and she looks down.

"I'm a spy, it's what I do." She sighs.

"Why wouldn't you say something?!" I rage. Just then the elevator doors open revealing Kate and Bucky laughing as they talk about something.

"Hey guys." Kate smiles.

"Breakfast?" Bruce asks from the stove, he's making omelets.

"No thanks, we already ate." Bucky smiles. They take a seat on the couch and Bucky puts his arm around her. Since when were they so close?

I look at Nat and she shakes her head but I ignore her, at least partially.

"Hey Buck, could I talk to you for a second?" I ask, he nods before getting up and following me into another room.