p r o l o g u e

nam kiyeon, a normal high school student living a normal life.

but quickly turns the opposite the second she entered a small shop, not knowing how much it would change her life.

it all started on a warm wednesday afternoon, the teenage girl had just finished her classes and was going around the streets of seoul, finding something interesting to do since she didn't want to go home yet.

after receiving her boba drink, kiyeon immediately spotted a shop right across it. being the curious girl she is, decided to go to it. she hasn't seen this shop before as well.

with her drink in her hand, the girl entered the shop with a sound of a bell ringing signaling someone entered. the smell of fresh vanilla filled her nostrils as she looks around the shop.

it was kind of unusual, a shop you wouldn't see so often.

it had all types of wooden carvings, home decor, small figurines and everything seemed quite old and was designed a long time ago too. some interior are already dusty.

then, she spotted something different among everything in the old shop, something, unique. it was the only thing there too.

there she saw 7 dolls, standing in a row inside a clear, plastic box.

something about it drew her in, like it was asking her to buy it.

kiyeon stared at it for so long, she didn't even notice someone approaching her.

"very nice dolls huh?"

a voice from behind suddenly startled the girl. she turned to only see an old woman. she smiled softly and bowed at the elder.

"yes they are really nice dolls. how much is one doll?"

"oh no no dear, these seven dolls always comes together. they will never be bought separately and will always be together."

"well then, how much for them all?"

the old woman smiled at kiyeon. "since you are my very first customer, i'll give these seven special dolls to you, for free."

kiyeon widened her eyes and shook her head. "no i cannot accept such big offer. these dolls must've cost alot. please, i wanna pay with my money."

the old woman just ignored her and slowly took the clear plastic box down, handing her the seven dolls. "no dear. you deserve it. besides, i know you will take great care of them. they bring such blessings to you. i promise."

it seems that the old lady will not give up on giving the dolls to her for free, so, she agreed and took them home. she thanked her so many times for the amazing gift. it was such an honor.

kiyeon bid the old woman a goodbye before setting off with a huge box with the seven dolls in it.

the old woman watched as kiyeon walks away from her shop.

she softly smiles.

"good luck with those seven boys. i'm sure they will love you."

prologue is done! do you like it so far? tell me! 💗

btw the dolls are similar to the ken dolls, just, alot realer looking lol. they have the same size as the ken dolls too.

this will be during WE GO UP ERA. 💕✨🌻

 💕✨🌻