f i v e

the four had set off and walked to the nearest grocery store.

she told renjun, who was the most responsible left of the other 3 in the house to watch over them and make sure they don't do anything stupid.

donghyuck, being the excited little  bean he is, skipped his way far from them and to the grocery store.

"hey donghyuck wait up!" mark yelled and ran to the boy who was already in the store before them.

jeno and kiyeon both arrive at the store together.

ahead of them, mark already got a cart and donghyuck hopped in. "let's buy foooodd!!~" he said excitedly.

the girl looked at him weirdly. "why would someone be so excited to buy food..?" she mumbled to herself and approached the two males- dolls. 

"donghyuck, don't grab everything you see. i only have a limited amount of money okay? buy what we only need."

🌈

kiyeon grabbed a few drinks for the 8 of them and placed them in the cart. they were almost done and the cart was halfway full, burying donghyuck's feet.

"are we done yet?" the boy in the cart asked.

"almost."

he looked around and spotted a candy rack. his eyes widened and immediately slapped mark's arm. "mark! go there!"

with the sudden touch, the black haired male flinched and looked to where donghyuck was pointing at.

knowing that he'll get slapped again if he didn't go there, he pushed the cart without hesitation.

when it was near enough, donghyuck's face lit even more and grabbed the familiar candy pack.

"gummy worms!!"

🌈

donghyuck really forced kiyeon to buy the candy. she didn't agree at first, but seeing him really beg for it, she agreed.

"fine. but it'll be the last one to be bought okay?"

the boy smiled widely and cheered. seeing him so happy, made the girl smile as well. it was like, taking care of 5 year old children.

the four arrived at the counter and mark with the help of jeno, proceeded to unload all of the items in it.

kiyeon was just standing there, monitoring them. but suddenly, she heard a bunch of girls talking behind her.

"omg they're so handsome!!"

"are they single?"

"the one with black hair is sooo hot!!"

"the guy in the cart is so cute though, his hair is unique!"

"the other one is so handsome though. i might get his number!"

kiyeon scoffed at them. "tsk, a bunch of immature girls." then, from the corner of her eye, she saw one of the girls approaching them.

not letting her go near them, she stepped in and went beside jeno.

she linked their arms and looked at him, pretending to start a conversation. "are you done?"

the smiley boy only nodded and looked down on her.

seeing a girl link her arms with the guy she wanted, she immediately stops and backs away.

kiyeon saw the look on her face and giggled.

"what are you laughing about?" mark asked.

"its nothing! anyways, how much is it?" the girl shook it off and looked at the total. she smiled. "i have enough money."

kiyeon looked over at donghyuck and told hin, "you can add the gummy worms now."

"

i'll be adding pictures to every chapter now

i'll be adding pictures to every chapter now. i hope y'all like them! hehe

its a little gift if you finish reading a chapter uwu