s e v e n t e e n

"i'm home!"

as the second they heard her voice boom throughout the quiet home, they stop what they were doing and immediately runs to where she were. "kiyeon!! you're back~" jaemin sings as he approaches her first.

the girl flashes him a smile and raises the bag of food she brought. "i got food for you guys!" jaemin's eyes sparkled. "thank you so much! they have been trying to cook ramen again and renjun just keeps arguing with donghyuck to the point we had to seperate them for awhile and let the others cook it. mark can't obviously cook and the younger ones accidentally included the wrapper of the sauce in the pan...."

kiyeon's mouth fell open as she heard him tell her what happened while she was gone.

at the same time, donghyuck came running towards her with a scared face as he hides behind her back, away from a certain male who's holding a spatula ready to smack a rainbow haired tanned skin boy.

jaemin sighed for the 9th time and held renjun's arms down and taking the spatula away from him. "junnie, calm down."

kiyeon still had donghyuck behind her back as he tightly holds her right arm. he spots the box of cookies inside the plastic bag she was holding and his face lit up immediately. he absolutely loves cookies. the second taeyong offered him his cookies from his cafe, he has been in love with the sweet baked pastry.

she saw the other boy's expression and chuckled. "you like cookies too?" kiyeon questioned and took out the box of pastries and handed donghyuck the cookies from her grandmother. she knew one of them at least liked cookies.

donghyuck nodded as he took the box from kiyeon's grasp and immediately smelled the fresh scent of chocolate and sweetness he loved from cookies.

"i love cookies!"

🍪

"race you to the couch!" chenle said and his high pitched voice can be heard immediately throughout the whole building. jisung only rolled his eyes playfully before catching up to the younger one, tackling him down the couch as chenle erupted into pits of laughters from feeling jisung's fingers tickling his sides.

kiyeon only stared at them from afar, smiling at how cute the two looked from playing with eachother. they were like children basically.

they already finished their dinner and it was left for mark and jeno to wash the dishes since it was their turn. the girl finished her juice until the last drop and placed it on the table.

"i'll be cleaning my room today." she said to no one as donghyuck still continued to much on the cookies.

"do you want me to help you?" jaemin looked at her and smiled softly as his heart beats faster than usual.

the pink haired had this feeling in his chest everytime he was talking to her or just simply being near her and it was a weird thing for jaemin. he was unfamiliar with it as he never experienced this before, probably because he was just a doll and dolls are not supposed to feel this way.

dolls aren't supposed to feel their stomach flutter every now and then. they aren't supposed to blush.

they aren't even supposed to have hearts to begin with.

and yet jaemin has it and he didn't know why.

kiyeon shook her head no and patted his shoulder gently. "no thanks, i can clean it on my own. thank you though,"

there was something about jaemin that the girl couldn't pin point as to what. there was a feeling of familiarity in her chest but she didn't know the reason as to why she has it even if she didn't meet jaemin before.

nonetheless, kiyeon gave the boy a smile before heading to her room, jaemin still not out of her mind.

;)