e l e v e n

the group went to the beach, taeyong offering to drive them there as a thank you for saving his cafe.

kiyeon taught them all about the beach stuff and what to do there. since the boys still don't have clothes for the beach, they decided to go to the souvenir/gift shops nearby to buy swimming gear.

they went in and was greeted by a store filled with beach clothes, sunglasses, floaties, goggles and more.

chenle, being the excited boy he is, ran to the floaties section. he looked at the variety of floaties but he saw a dolphin one and immediately grabbed it off the shelf.

"guys! guys! i wanna get this dolphin water floatie thingy!" he said and showed it to kiyeon.

she only smiled, "sure! just hold on n to it. now you need to pick swimming shorts to wear later."

chenle looked at the others and saw them already have picked out theirs. the boy scanned the racks of shorts and grabbed one, guessing it was his size. "this one!"

"okay~ lets pay!"

🏖

after letting the boys change into their shorts, they all came out to the beach and set a towel down on the sand to put all their things in.

"okay now what do we do?"

kiyeon removes her shirt and shorts, revealing her one piece bathing suit, ready for a swim on the beach. "you take off your clothes and swim there!" she says, pointing at the huge body of water infront of them.

they all nod and followed, literally.

the boys took of their shirts, showing their toned abs. the girl didn't expect them to have those at all. their bodies were almost unreal.

"duh, they're dolls. what did i expect?"

but the next thing they did made kiyeon's eyes pop out and panicked. "NO NO NO!"

all of them stopped what they were doing, hands on their shorts almost removing them completely.

"LEAVE THE SHORTS ON! you only take of your shirt! not your shorts okay?"

good thing she saw what they were about to do, or else the whole thing could've turned bad.

🏖

mark, donghyuck, jeno, jaemin, renjun and jisung all run together straight in the water after a long lecture from kiyeon to always be careful and to not go too deep into the water.

the girl watched them have fun and smiled widely. but, she noticed that chenle was the only one who didn't go with them and just sat on the sand.

kiyeon sat beside him. "what's wrong? why aren't you going with them?"

the green haired boy didn't say anything and showed her the bottom of his foot, revealing certain numbers on it, glowing a bright shade of green, like his hair color.

011122

"the numbers are glowing, it means today is my creation day."

"what's a creation day?"

"creation day is only for dolls. the day we were finished created will be written on the bottom of our foot. the others also have their own creation days, all of them being created at different years than me."

"so...like a birthday?"

chenle tilted his head and furrowed his eyebrows at the new word he heard. "what's a birthday?"