t h i r t e e n

"taeyong? can we go to kiyeon's school today? we wanna meet her."

"sure! but only three of you can go. her school ends at four o'clock. do you know how to get there?"

"uhm....nope."

"okay. i'll write the school in a piece of paper, i'll get you a taxi. just give the driver the address okay?"

"yes we will!"

🌸

kiyeon was back to school. she didn't want to go today but she had no choice, even if she was super tired from yesterday.

the boys were back to work as well, she didn't have to take them there since they already know the way. they were getting the had of life now.

she actually didn't have any friends at school, only some people she talks to if there are group works or not.

after she was left by her parents in seoul, she grew distant from everyone and her old friends also grew distant from her. kiyeon got used to it though.

then, the seven boys came and her life did a whole 360 turn.

she taps her table continuously, ready to get out of school since it was their last period of class. she didn't have failing grades nor really high grades, she was able to maintain it. kiyeon was lazy to study but nonetheless passed all her tests.

the girl kept looking back and forth from the clock and the teacher.

then, the last bell rang and kiyeon immediately stood up from her chair and ran out of the classroom, not wanting to interact with her classmates.

she took a quick trip to her locker and dropped off her unnecessary books and finally headed off. she was excited to go to the cafe again and see the boys.

the girl was minding her own business on her phone, checking for notifications and such. but suddenly stopped once she bumped onto a back of a person.

"sorry" she apologized and bowed. she furrowed her eyebrows at the amount of people blocking the exit door. "what the heck is happening...." kiyeon mumbled silently.

"wah they look so handsome!!!"

did a boy band or something come here?

she thought and rolled her eyes. she just wanted to get out. kiyeon heard more whispers from students, mostly girls, while squeezing in people to get through.

but one comment stood out, and it made her eyes widen like the size of a plate.

"the rainbow haired guy is so cute! i love his skin too..."

DONGHYUCK!?!?!

there was no way another person had tanned skin and rainbow hair other than donghyuck. so it must be him!

the girl fastened her pace through the crowd, not caring if she bumps into people or not.

the three boys kept looking through the sea of people infront of them, they didn't know why they were so interested in them and grew annoyed. they needed to find kiyeon, quick.

"look guys! i found kiyeon!"

"KIYEON!!!!" one screamed, and it surely caught all of the student's attention, wondering how they knew a fellow student of theirs.

the said girl finally arrived at the front, where they were and widened her eyes again.

what the heck were they doing here?!

there stood chenle, jeno and donghyuck.

kiyeon walked to chenle and slapped his arm, not too hard though. "yah! why'd you scream my name?! now everyone knows i'm with you guys.."

donghyuck rolled his eyes. "can we get out of here now? i hate people. i'm tired of hearing compliments about me like?? i get that i'm gorgeous and all but do you have to repeat like a million times?!?!"

jeno just chuckled at the rainbow haired male's rambling and shook his head.

they exited the school, going into taeyong's car fast as some delusional girls went to chase them. taeyong picked them up from school.

"seems like you guys have alot of fangirls." taeyong laughed and drove off.

chenle is beautiful-

anyways sorry for the super late update, i hope everyone will have a merry christmas and a happy new year!! ♡♡♡