f o u r t e e n

"hey, who were those guys you were with yesterday?"

"who are they?"

"what's the name of the one with rainbow hair??"

"are they taken?"

"when are they coming back?"

"can i see them?"

all of these questions have been thrown at her ever since chenle, jeno and donghyuck came. it honestly annoyed her so much. her social media blew up as well and many people tried to message her. probably gonna use kiyeon to be close with the boys.

which is totally not happening. she won't let these girls even go near them.

right now, kiyeon was hanging out at taeyong's cafe after school, the usual.

the boys were busy working around.

kiyeon unknowingly smiled while watching them. they seemed happy of what their doing considering it's their first time.

snapping out of her trance, a voice called for her name.

she looked at the counter to see taeyong waving for her to come closer.

the girl obeyed and went to him.

"kiyeon can you please accompany jaemin in getting milk for the coffee please? we ran out." the older begged her. there were alot of customers recently, and they weren't prepared.

"sure! i'll go." kiyeon agreed. she has nothing to do anyways.

jaemin then came from behind, all ready to go out. taeyong smiled at him once he saw the pink haired come out. "i gave the money to jaemin already. you both can hurry on now."

the two bid goodbye and went out of the cafe and to the nearest grocery store. 

jaemin walked beside her, close enough that they're hands were occasionally brushing past each other. the pink haired didn't seem to notice though, but kiyeon did and blushed slightly.

they arrived at the store shortly and immediately went to the dairy section.

kiyeon eyed all of the different selections of milk and turned to jaemin. "which one did taeyong want?"

"he said to get almond milk and regular milk." jaemin replied and pointed at the specific milk cartons.

kiyeon grabbed 2 large cartons of regular milk  while jaemin grabbed another 2 cartons of almond milk.

they set the cartons on the counter and paid for them.

kiyeom had trouble carrying the milk all by herself. it was quite heavy and her arm started to hurt a bit.

jaemin noticed and quickly grabbed the bag of milks and carried all 4 cartons with ease. kiyeon was taken aback by the sudden movement, but he gave her a smile reassuring her it was okay.

"thank you nana!" kiyeon said, calling him by a nickname she just came up with.

the said boy only smiled and ruffled her hair with his free hand.

kiyeon didn't know that the nickname she created just now made his heart beat faster.

the thing he was feeling right now, it was all new to him.

and he liked it.

an update for you guys! hope you liked it :) sorry for the long wait btw :(((((