t h r e e

kiyeon walks back home, all still confused. why did the shop disappear?

she questioned herself, how will she take care of these boys? or what they call themselves, dolls..?

she doesn't have enough money to support her needs, now that she has seven boys to take care of? how will she do it?

the girl needed a job.

kiyeon shook her head.

she finally arrived at the house and sighed. the girl opened the door to meet with the seven boys all on the couch with some on the floor, watching spongebob.

the presence of the girl got the boys' attention and smiled. "you're back!" the pink haired said.

"...what are you doing?"

"oh! we found this black rectangular thing with buttons and pressed one then it activated this large square screen that had a talking yellow square with arms and legs!"

kiyeon raised her brows and blinked. they clearly don't know how life works...interesting.

the girl grabs the remote and turned the tv off. this caused the green haired male to complain. "hey! we were watching it!"

"first of all, that is called a remote and a tv. the yellow thing talking is spongebob. anyways, before you can continue watching it, i need to know your names first." she said.

then, the black haired stood up first. "hello. my name is mark!"

"mines renjun nice to meet you."

"i'm jeno! hello~"

"hi! my name is jaemin!"

"i'm the one and only, donghyuck!"

"i'm chenle!!!"

"and my name is jisung."