n i n e t e e n

she ran as fast as she can out of her room and went to find the boys.

the feeling kiyeon was experiencing right now was overwhelming. who wouldn't freak out when tou found out that the dolls from your childhood came back and turned into humans?

"nana!" she called out and once she finally saw the pink haired boy, kiyeon ran to his arms and engulfed him in a hug.

jaemin was confused at first, seeing the girl randomly ran up to him and hugged him. he could feel his chest rise up and a red tint crept upon his face. she had her arms around his waist and her head lying on top of his chest.

he softly placed his arms around her and placed his cheek on top of her head, hugging her back.

the boys all looked at the two who were just standing in the middle of the room, having their little moment. it was a sight to see, but they knew it would happen.

they knew all along. from being owned as dolls by kiyeon before they got taken away. all of them knew except jaemin. the old lady who took care of them didn't want jaemin to know for some reason and the never found out why.

their mindsets weren't as strong as they are before than now, they remember only a few parts of their memories with kiyeon but once the old lady told them, they remembered.

all except jaemin.

nana. that word to jaemin was familiar but at the same time a mystery.

he swore he heard it before. after she called him that nickname days ago, it occasionally runs in his mind. he just, couldn't pinpoint where and when he heard it first.

"dear...you can't love a doll.."