f i f t e e n

"guys i'll be leaving for the whole day! please don't burn my house down while i'm away.." kiyeon announces to the boys who were chilling in the living room. 

donghyuck munches on his pack of chips he stole from mark and asked, "where are you going anyways?" 

kiyeon just smiled at him. "somewhere." 

it is actually a very special day for kiyeon. 

her parent's death anniversary. 

she always buys them flowers every year and goes to the cemetery where they were buried. the girl stops by a flower shop just a few meters away from the cemetery and picks out the most beautiful one for them. 

after buying, kiyeon immediately finds their tombstone. 

she finally sees it, the names of her mom and dad engraved on the piece of cement and the date they died. she smiles sadly and kneels down beside it, carefully placing the bouquet of flowers down. 

kiyeon sighs. "mom, dad, i'm back. i'm doing well so don't worry about me. my life became better actually after they came into my life." she chuckles at the thought of a certain group of 7 boys who came into her life. 

"they cheer me up everyday. despite of them being a handful, they always manage to make me smile. actually, there's something about them that i can't point on. something like i've met them before..? but its just so cloudy in my head and it'll probably make no sense anyways." the girl expressed her thoughts and shook her head. 

the girl stood back up and dusted the dirt off her pants. "i'll get going now. i still have to visit grandma. i love you mom and dad!" she takes a moment to look at their grave before exiting the cemetery.