e p i l o g u e

5 years later.

"your order will be served in 15-20 minutes. thank you and have a good day!" the man said as he smiles at the customer before they left to find a table to sit in.

kiyeon, who was watching from the side, smiled widely as she walks to him. "your restaurant is doing so well these days and i'm proud of it." she says as she gives a quick peck on his cheeks.

the man giggled. "hard work paid off. plus, i also have the best manager and a pretty one too," he complimented and held her hand, giving a smile at her too.

"why thank you, taeyong."

he grinned and placed a soft kiss on her forehead. "oh and i won't forget our little baby here too!" he excitedly said as he kneeled down and gently caress the bump on her stomach. "how is she doing by the way?" taeyong asked and looked up to his wife.

kiyeon smiled and placed a hand on her belly as well. "she's doing great! i've been getting a lot of kicks every know and then,"

taeyong got up from his kneeling position and put both his hands on her shoulder. "you go home and rest now, okay? i'll take it from here. besides, i have doyoung with me today." he says. kiyeon always had to leave early from work since he didn't want kiyeon to overwork. she is pregnant after all.

the girl only nodded and kissed her husband on the lips before getting ready to leave.

taeyong turned his old cafe and turned it into his very own restaurant. he made kiyeon the manager of the place and the two eventually fell in love after 2 years of running the place. kiyeon eventually decided to herself that she won't tell taeyong what happened to the boys. she settled on making him believe that they all moved out of the city to go to a college they got accepted in. he believed it of course.

it remained as a small secret to herself and the 7 dolls displayed on a self.

the girl got home and entered a room.

a small pink room that soon would be her future daughter's.

there stood a white desk on the corner of the room, where a huge clear box was placed on top of it. she walked to it and a smile immediately made its way to her face.

it was the same 7 dolls she got 5 years ago.

they all stood in a row as they were being held by a doll stand kiyeon bought. they remained untouched since then.

kiyeon eyed all of their faces one by one as memories started to flash into her head. a tear then fell from her eyes as she holds the box. and with her other hand, it unknowingly made its way to her baby bump, softly caressing it.

"i bet my daughter will really like you guys, same as i did playing with all of you as a child." she said to herself and eyes her baby bump of almost 8 months. "once she's old enough, i'll pass you guys to her."

kiyeon smiles softly as she takes a step back to look at all 7 of them in a row.

"be her little guardian angels, even if you all are just dolls."

"just dolls."

and alive officially ends!

i would like to thank everyone who stayed and supported this book until now, i love you all so much ❤️

im sorry for the kinda "sad" ending? i wanted to spice things up a bit and give this book my very first sad ending ive done in this account and im sorry if it made you upset 😭

anyways, i will miss writing this book. i cant believe i finished this already, it was like it was just yesterday that i started this 🥺

once again, thank you and have a good day! ❤️

- drtyhyuck, 2020

- drtyhyuck, 2020

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

#BLACKLIVESMATTER ✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

#BLACKLIVESMATTER ✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿

alive ➳ nct dreamजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें