t e n

it was then, another normal day for kiyeon.

school canceled classes today. she didn't know why but didn't complain though.

its been a few days with the seven boys, and to her, it actually wasn't THAT bad. she wasn't lonely anymore and they were fun to hang out anyways.

the only thing bothering her is that they still don't know anything about the human life, thus, teaching them about basic stuff almost everyday. they were all confused and curious too.

it was a hot afternoon and all eight of them were in the living room, just chilling around. taeyong gave them day off too.

as renjun flips a page from the magazine he was reading, he spotted a picture that caught his attention almost immediately.

the boy tapped kiyeon and pointed at the picture. "kiyeon, where is this? it looks so cool!"

the girl looked to what he was talking about and raised her brows. "that's the beach. people go there to have fun and swim in the water."

"oooohh~ i wanna go there!" said donghyuck, joining in the conversation.

kiyeon looked at the other boys to see them listening too. "do you guys want to go to the beach too?"

jisung only shrugged. "i mean, it looks cool. plus we have nothing to do today."

"okay then, lets go to the beach!"