t w e n t y f o u r

"chenle! i told you to put sprinkles and not edible glitter!!" renjun whined and looked at the cake that was supposed to be colorful. now with chenle's mistaske, the cake looked like a disco ball. 

the green haired flashed a toothy grin. "oops...?" 

the older just sighed and shooed the other male out of the kitchen. letting chenle decorate the cake alone was already a bad idea. 

donghyuck stood on top of the ladder, gripping the handle tightly in fear as he carefully hangs up string lights outside. mark was at the bottom of the ladder, helping donghyuck by holding it in place so that it won't move or tumble over. 

the tanned male quickly hung the last of the string lights and sighed out loud. "i'm done! now get me out of here." he says and quickly climbs down the ladder which wasn't such a good idea. 

he missed a step and slipped straight out of the ladder and fell. 

not before mark catching him before he touches the ground. 

the boy catched donghyuck with open arms immediately when he saw the boy slipped. they stay in the position for a couple of seconds, the younger in mark's arms. 

"those must taste good, taeyong." kiyeon complimented and watch as the other male mix fruits and other sorts of ingredients into a huge container for drinks. taeyong chuckled and continued to stir the drink before turning his head to face her. "of course they will. i made them"

the girl rolled her eyes playfully and ruffled his hair. "thanks for coming today by the way," she said and smiled widely.

"obviously. i wouldn't want to miss my kiki's birthday now do we?" kiyeon immediately cringed at the name he called her as soon as she heard it. "eww!! don't ever call me that. it sounds weird." 

taeyong only laughed and continued to tease her about it. 

"i'm gonna go check up on jaemin. toodles!" she says and bumped her shoulder with taeyong's playfully before running off outside to avoid him. 

a sort-of-filler-chapter today! i'll upload a more interesting chapter tomorrow tho ;)))