o n e

after a long day of school, kiyeon finally reaches home.

the girl fishes out her house keys from her bag and opens the door. she removed her shoes and went straight to her room.

upon entering her bedroom, she immediately dives into her soft and fluffy bed and heaves out a deep sigh. she closed her eyes for few seconds before remembering something again.

kiyeon looks up to her shelf only to see the huge clear plastic box to be empty.

where are the seven dolls?

she furrowed her brows and hurriedly stood up to approach the box to really see nothing in there.

the girl panicked, and frantically looked around her room.

suddenly, a loud bang of metal was heard downstairs which startled kiyeon. she widened her eyes and started to panic. there's someone in the house.

she grabbed her umbrella and quietly headed downstairs to see what the commotion was.

the second she reached the ground floor, kiyeon widened her eyes at what she heard.

"donghyuck-ah, i really think we shouldn't cook right now. we don't even know where we are!"

"calm down mark lee, besides, no one's here and i always wanted to try cooking!"

kiyeon panicked again, there are random people inside her house! the girl ran to the kitchen and slowly peaked through the door to see six men talking amongst themselves while two were busy cooking and arguing.

the girl closed her eyes and internally screamed. she didn't know what to do.

kiyeon opened her eyes again and turned around to go back upstairs but what she saw stopped her.

a boy holding cooking oil, staring at her weirdly.

the girl screamed so loud and dropped on the floor. "stay away from me!" she said and pointed her umbrella at the boy.

this caught the other's attention and dashed to where they were.

the black haired looked over and mentally face palmed. "i knew we should've just stayed inside the box."

the green haired slowly approached the frightened girl. "hey, we're not here to hurt you. please don't be scared.." he said with the softest voice ever.

kiyeon calmed down and peeked from her umbrella to see 7 boys all looking at her. they all looked pretty kind and not intimidating, considering their colorful hair colors and outfits. 

"w-why are you in my h-house..?" she asked.

a green haired boy raised his eyebrows and tilted his head. "this is your house? cool."

another boy nudged the same green haired and shook his head. "what! i was just complimenting!"
he ignored and approached the girl.

"look, we didn't mean to raid your house. we just somehow appeared inside a room upstairs and decided to look around. we're sorry.." the boy smiled and held his hand out for her to take.

kiyeon was kind of skeptical at the situation but took his hand anyways and stood up.

"i have one question though.."

they all looked at her, curious.

"how did you get to my room?"

first chapter done! sorry it took long. i had to plan the whole plot of the story first lol

did you enjoy? leave a comment!♡