e n d

"i just- i don't understand what this bracelet means.." kiyeon sighs as she shows them her wrist with the pink colored bracelet that had 1 hour left written on the beads of it.

all the boys had taken a look of the bracelet and immediately, their eyebrows had furrowed. the bracelet was strange and it definitely scared them. jisung had an idea of what it could possibly mean yet he didn't want to say it.

the young boy brought his head down and fumbled with his fingers.

chenle noticed what he was doing as he was sitting just beside him. the boy grew worried and softly rubbed his shoulders for comfort. "jisung, what's wrong..?"

he tensed up.

"i t-think i know what it means..."

what jisung had said grabbed all of their attention right away. kiyeon stood up from the couch and approached jisung immediately. "what does it mean jisung?" she asked, her voice shaking a little bit as her heart pounded loudly.

the boy sighed out loud and rubbed his face in frustration. "isn't it obvious? i mean look at jaemin! he looks like he's about to pass out every second. jeno can't even cook properly now because he keeps forgetting all the recipes which is, in my opinion, totally strange! and also the fact that we all can't move properly and have trouble even in holding things!!"

"what's your point here, jisung?" donghyuck asked.

"we're turning into dolls in less than an hour for god's sake!"

renjun burst out loudly even before jisung could say anything. it was unexpected, and the boy even had tears in his eyes. he wiped them off and continued to sob on the couch with his head buried in both of his hands.

the room went silent and all they could hear was renjun and chenle sobbing.

kiyeon froze in her spot as she took in what renjun and jisung said. turning into dolls? why now? and on her birthday as well...it made sense as they indeed are still dolls originally and it made her want to cry even more as she thought they'll be staying here forever.

by now, everyone had tear stained faces. all they could think about as of the moment is what will happen if the timer will run out.

jaemin who was silently sitting at the corner of the couch, used all his energy to stand up and go over to the girl and engulf her in a comforting hug. "hey, its gonna be alright." he said softly.

it was crazy to think it was just yesterday that they were all having so much fun together, spending the day with smiles as they wait for midnight for kiyeon's birthday and now, their minds were all over the place, their faces stained with tears as they could only do nothing but wait and let their fate decide everything after the timer runs out.

if what jisung said was really true and that they're gonna turn back into dolls then kiyeon wouldn't know what to do at all. these boy meant everything to her and they really have changed her life the second they met for the first time in her kitchen.

taeyong doesn't even know they are dolls and she won't know how to explain to him why theyb suddenly disappeared.

the time ticked and in a blink of an eye, there was already 20 minutes left on her bracelet.

chenle couldn't sit in the living room anymore so he stood up and went to the kitchen for a glass of water, to freshen his throat from all the sobbing he did.

mark cried the least out of everyone. he shed a tear or two but didn't full on ball out like chenle and donghyuck. he wanted to be the 'strong'one for the guys. the one who they can rely on for comfort as he hugged donghyuck and jisung to try and calm them down.