s e v e n

the man was peacefully wiping off counters in the cafe.

today wasn't a busy day for their shop so they took it easy since there was little to none customers coming in.

in the past few days, his cafe wasn't doing well enough financially, and if they don't get the customers coming in fast, they'll be forced to close down. 

it bothered the man a lot, he worked hard to open this cafe years ago.

he didn't know that a bunch of inexperienced men could change the future of his cafe...

the bells rung, signaling someone had come in the cafe.

he looked up and only to see his best friend. he smiled widely and ran up to hug the little girl.

"kiyeon!! you haven't visited in months! i missed you~"

"taeyongiee!!! i missed you too!"

hearing the voice of her only friend made all her stress go away almost instantly. she lied if she said she didn't have any friends. taeyong was her only friend and he was enough to make her happy in just a second.

"what brings you here? i thought you were busy with school works so i didn't bother pestering you all the time." he said and placed down a cup of coffee, kiyeon's favorite from his menu.

she sipped on it. the warm and sweet and milky liquid filled her mouth and moaned in satisfaction. she missed tasting his coffee. "well, i just wanted to visit you since i'm free. anyways, how's the cafe going? i see there aren't any people in here."

taeyong sighed and shook his head. "its going pretty badly. we aren't getting customers and if we don't soon, i'll be forced to close this shop. i could really use something to bring the customers in..."

kiyeon smiled brightly and faced him. "i know just the thing to make your shop be filled with people again!"