t w e l v e

after an hour or so of swimming and having fun at the beach, it was already three o'clock in the afternoon and the group decided to go home after a long day.

kiyeon changed into a simple tubed top and denim shorts, while chenle, jisung, donghyuck and renjun changed into their shirts and shorts.

mark, jaemin and jeno however, just stayed shirtless with towels around their necks since their shirts got wet. donghyuck accidentally spilled his water on it because mark pushed him. they were running around the place, it was chaotic.

they were off to a nearby store to buy water because donghyuck wanted mark to buy him a new one.

they all entered and immediately, chenle and jisung ran to the candy isle.

kiyeon went to the beverage area and grabbed strawberry milk, her favorite. she didn't notice jeno come up behind her though.

"what's that?"

the sudden voice startled the girl. "o-oh uhm, its strawberry milk. do you want one?" she asked him, still quite distracted by his exposed torso.

jeno shrugged and smiled. "sure! i would love to try stuff i haven't tasted yet" he said and grabbed one from the shelf.

"yo jeno," jaemin interrupted and threw a shirt at the exposed male. "we already bought them. go wear it." he said, pointing to the black shirt he handed the other male. "thanks!"

after wearing the shirt, the two went to the counter to pay for their drinks. the others already played for their snacks and other stuff they bought and waited outside.

kiyeon and jeno finally paid then went out to join the others.

mark approached the two and handed them ice cream. "here. we bought this earlier."

the girl smiled at mark. "thank you!"

the older chuckled and ruffled her hair.

its only been weeks since the seven dolls started to live with her, and they're already acting like they've been bestfriends for years.

who do you think would fit with kiyeon among the seven boys?