s i x

it was the next day, and kiyeon was sure she didn't experience so much stress in her life in the past day.

"hey! where do i sleep?"

"omg these taste so goooood~!!"

"i think your toilet is broken..."

"CHENLE!!! let's play games!!"

"no- you guys have to sleep! its already late in the evening.."

"look what i found in the kitchen guys!-"

just thinking about it made her headache.

she obviously couldn't handle 7 grown ass men who have no clue what's going on in life. she was just a normal school girl who had no friends and lived off store-bought food everyday.

kiyeon massaged her temples and started thinking of ways on how to earn money to support them all financially. 

"uhh- kiyeon? what is a 'coffee'? can i try it?"

a voice of a male interrupted her thinking time and made her look up to see a pink haired male raising up a packet of coffee powder.

the girl stood up and approached the boy. "yeah sure jaemin. here, i'll show you how to make it." she said and directed him to the kitchen.

"first, you grab a cup and pour the powder in it. then you add sugar to make it sweet. then lastly, add hot water and mix it all."

kiyeon taught him how to make coffee. only instant coffee though, she didn't know how to make those fancy ones her friend always used to make.

suddenly, an idea came into her head.

"why don't all of you work in his coffee shop instead!"