t w e n t y o n e

(pictures will be used alot in this chapter, make sure you can view them!)

kiyeon pushes the door open to her storage room, looking for a particular cleaning supply she needed for the kitchen.

the girl goes to a pile of boxes and starts searching, frantically rumaging through each box she could see.

until, she stumbled upon a large pink box. it was securely sealed with tape as well. she had never seen this box before since it has been a long time she visited the storage room.

or she just probably forgot about the box.

nonetheless, she cut it open with a random sharp piece of glass on the ground. kiyeon popped the box open and once she laid an eye on what was inside, kiyeon widened her eyes and immediately remembered what this box was.

"roller skates!"

🛹

kiyeon was obsessed with roller skating before, but had stopped doing it just before going into highschool. it had been a few years since she has touched a pair and seeing them again made her adrenaline rush.

she had 5 pairs of skates, all in different colors and sizes to fit whats best for her. they were a little dusty, but still in good condition. its like they were just fresh from the store!

her favorite pair of skates had a holographic design all over that shined under the sun and the wheels were a shiny glittery blue. and the best part is it had light up wheels. whenever you stride on those wheels, they light up immediately and that's what made that pair so perfect for her.

it was also a gift from her grandmother on her 13th birthday

it made her want to skate again. and seeing 3 extra pairs of skates, she had an idea.

"lets go skating!" kiyeon happily said to the boys who were huddled up on the sofa. it was currently 4pm in the afternoon and it was the perfect time and weather to skate.