3

Ashleys POV

We've been in this safe room for what feels like an eternity. Of course it's only been about thirty hours, but there's a sense of cabin fever that comes along with everything.

I just wanna leave and check on everything else. Being trapped in this room with Michelle is more grueling than you'd ever imagine.

Constant nagging about wether or not I think someone is coming to get us and tell us it's over. Constant whining about how bored she is.

All I want is to know that my family is okay in their safe room and that the rest of my family is safe. That the Porter brothers are safe. I just want to know that everyone is alive and well.

"How much longer?"

"Why are you ignoring me Ashley? Why?" Michelle asks after I refuse to answer one of her stupid questions.

"When were you gonna admit Garrett was your mate? Was it before or after you put us all in danger out there?!"

She begged and pleaded with Bash to be out there with us and to be a part of the plan. She was selfish and she knew the potential consequences. We all could've died out there and what for? For her to watch Garrett be abused by the council?

"You're a real nasty bitch Ash." She laughs before pulling at her necklace and keeping her hand around it.

"You're a real selfish bitch Mich." I laugh back.

"Selfish? I'm sure selfish is nothing in comparison to jealous. You're so jealous that I have a mate and you don't."

"I may not have one, but at least I didn't almost get my brother, the alpha, killed out there. At least I didn't almost get the beta, and gamma killed. Oh don't let me forget about Tommy. Better yet, you almost got Garrett killed out there. So much for being a good mate."

"Are you trying to anger me? Do you want me to hurt you? It's only us in this box, I wouldn't hesitate to hurt you."

Threatening her big sister.

Threatening to kill me in this box while our pack is fighting the council.

Funny.

It's only been about twenty six hours since we entered this room. We could easily be in here for another thirty, so if she plans on killing me, it's gonna be real fun for her.

"Do it you spoiled brat. Try and hurt me, have fun sitting in here with a rotting corpse."

She could try and kill me but she'd fail. She doesn't train, she doesn't know how to fight, but she does know how to fight verbally.

Unfortunately for her, I know how to fight physically because Tommys been training me for the past three weeks. I also know how to fight verbally because I'm the second oldest and dealt with Sebastian taunting me my whole childhood. Logan and Hudson also teased me with Tommy and still do.

Michelle has the arrogance of a million frat boys. I don't know who gave it to her, but she's got it.

"You're not even worth it." I scoff and she pushes me against one of the walls.

"Michelle, if you were to kill me, Bash would actually kill you in return. What about Garrett then?"

"Huh? Youre gonna kill me and then what? Only to die soon after? Maybe rot in a prison cell?" I laugh causing her to bash my head back and start choking me. I'm not worried. She can't hurt me, I'd stop her before she could ever do real damage.

"Stop!" A shout cuts into Michelle's fun as her hand tightens around my neck.

I guess I don't have to bother stopping her.

"Let go of her!" Logan comes into view and he yanks her off of me. "What the fuck is going on in here?!"

"Just get me out of here." I push the door open further and I don't get very far before Tommy pulls me to his chest.

"What just happened?" He asks looking at my neck and I roll my eyes.

"What just happened with you guys? Where's Bash, is everyone okay?"

"It's done. It's been done."

"What's been done? The council here is dead, or the whole council?"

"The whole council. The whole council minus one member whom Bash spared the life of. He's upstairs right now, but I'm sure he'd love to hear why his two baby sisters were in the safe room ready to kill one another."

"I don't wanna talk about it Tommy." I place a hand on his chest and he shakes his head.

"Tommy, please, I just want to sit and not think that people are dead. I don't want to think about what happened or what has happened in the past day and a half."

"Okay come on we'll go sit and you can relax."

"You don't have to watch over me like a baby, Thomas." I pull away from his hug and he takes his hands off of me immediately.

"I wasn't trying to. I'm sorry." He quickly walks off and I stay in place trying to process what just happen.

"I didn't mean to." I whisper after the front door closes and he's gone.

"Hey, what the fuck!" Sebastian runs over and grabs my shoulders but I don't even bother looking up at him.

"Why did Logan mind link me telling me that he's got Michelle in the safe room fucking throwing a fit? Why do you have hand marks on your neck? Why did Tommy storm out of the house?"

"You had us trapped in there for over a day. Of course things got bad, especially when she decided it was a good idea to shit talk me and the fact that I don't have a mate. The hand marks are from her choking me and trying to kill me. She would've tried to do it had Logan not shown up. She's a selfish bitch who got her mate and everyone else almost killed. I'm sick and tired of hearing her bullshit. Tommy ran off because he's Tommy and I don't know what he wants. I'm sorry, but I just don't wanna think about the type of murders that occurred a few hundred miles from my house."

"I have to talk to her about Garrett. I don't need you and Michelle having some drama on top of that."

"It's fine, it's just another couple who gets their happy ever after right?" I laugh and he places his hands on his hips.

"Go find Tommy."

He pushes me off onto Tommy at least twice a day, without fail.

"Why? He legit just stormed off from me?"

"Because you're both upset and need to be around someone going through a similar situation."

I just want everything to be normal again.