11

Tommy's POV

"You marked her?" Logan asks as he enters the infirmary and I nod. "Why the fuck would you do that? And why would you let him?" He adds while looking at Bash.

"You think this was ideal? Trust me our family has had enough bad luck with markings." He snaps back and I can't help but feel like I've caused a shit storm.

"Her wolf was dying from waiting so long to be marked and was fighting her human form to come forward. It was either have her marked or have her wolf die and potentially her die."

"Well what's the verdict? Is she okay?" Logan looks down at her with concern and then back to me.

"Her wolfs alive." I confirm. "She's not in pain and her wolf seems calm and at rest."

"She's gonna kill us when she wakes up. We knew all along."

"It doesn't matter. She's be annoyed but she'll be grateful she's not dead." Bash speaks up again and I can tell he's aggravated.

"What happened to cause this? She's gone a pretty long time not being marked. Why now?"

"I don't know Tommy, you tell him what happened?" Bash slaps his hand on my back and I jerk forward at the contact.

"We went outside and I asked her to tell me what's wrong. She denied there being a problem but it was clear she was upset with me so I pressed. Then she starts telling me I don't have to care about her or put her first and I told her that's not true. We just kept arguing until I told her to try and remember everything that is recent. All of our recent memories since I figured out and she started to freak out. She said she felt it but she couldn't make it out. That's went it got bad."

"So you think you mentioning those things stirred up her wolf?" He clarifies and I nod.

"Well you'd be correct." The doctor walks in and I look up from my place on the chair next to her bed.

"When you said those things her wolf got excited and was fighting with her human side to come forth. Her wolf and her weren't as close to each other as they should've been so her wolf was fighting to be let out and acknowledge you as a mate. Her body couldn't take it and when you marked her you forced the wolf to come forth which made her human side shut down. She should be waking up soon and hopefully this was a solution to the problem."

"I wish there was a better solution to their problem then this but I guess beggars can't be choosers." Bash keeps a stern look on his face and I know he's just mad that another family member is in the infirmary within the span of two weeks, but I can't help but feel like it's also directed right at me.

"Well I'll stop by in a bit and hopefully she's awake." Piper offers us all a kind smile and I place my head in my hands.

"She's gonna kill me when she wakes up."

"Maybe a slap or a punch. Not death. She's not the fighting type. In fact she's more likely to cry and hug you than fight."

"She's just going to be very angry that I didn't say something sooner but what was I supposed to do? Just kiss her and have her freak out?"

"Yeah there wasn't any good options but marking her was necessary for her to not loss her wolf. I'm sure she will be understanding."

"If Jenifer could be understanding after what I did, I think you'll be fine buddy." Sebastian reminds us and I realize how much worse this couldve been.

"With that being said I'm gonna go because I have to check up on Jen and Milo, so good luck. Call me when she wakes up."

"I'm sure they'll be a bit busy when she wakes up." Logan rolls his eyes and they both leave which signifies that this is an issue I have to confront on my own.