Chapter 10

Tsuru found documents that had brief mentions of a white-haired woman. It wasn't until the slave freeing case that there was more mention of a white haired woman but not much. Compared to the other reports, the slave freeing case has about 2 more mentions of a white haired woman compared to one mention in the other reports. Tsuru expected as much since Hikari could sneak into the Marine Headquarters with no alarms.

She has been trying to get more information from her when she happened to be in Sengoku's office. She couldn't get anything out of Hikari. But they became friends and they talked about interesting topics that Tsuru couldn't speak with other marines without them spiraling out of poorly concealed boredom or incredible brain overload.

*******************
The Donquixote family functioned as a proper family when they are finally making a living. They still felt a hole where Doflamingo was though. Hikari told them that he's going to be fine and that nothing drastic will happen to him. He'll come when he cools down a small forgives him. What Hikari left out was that it'll take some years.

Rosinante, on the other hand, was sort of traumatized. He started thinking that his brother is evil. When Hikari saved his mother from her illness, Doflamingo was relieved, followed by anger at their father. Their mother calmed him down but he was still upset. If Hikari hadn't been there, he would've shot and killed his father.

*********************
Hikari sighed while looking at the reflection of herself in a broken mirror. "It's one of these pockets in time again." She turned into her 10 year old self. It's something she can't control. Her age would coincide to how she would've lived in this world and the youngest she can be is age 10. She still retains her magic, mindset, and strength as an adult to her relief. She would just have to be careful using her full strength and the very big spells. Hikari suspects that it's her magic's way of adjusting to time travel.

Hikari has been trying to increase her age from age 2 ever since she traveled back in time in her world. It was a grueling process and took a very long time in the past to increase her age to 10. Some people who saw her was going to ask about her parents but she ran away before they could. She's not going to be caught in this form by anyone. Umi wouldn't let this go, past self or not. Umi has a surprisingly durable memory.

Mavis couldn't explain why she would turn into a child when she time travels to the year where she was supposed to be some age. Nor can Zeref nor the dragons. No one seemed to have an answer but it's not worrying her too much. She's thankful that she still retains her original age when she travels back to time before she was born. It's just traveling to the time she was younger than her original age that was the problem. But at least she can only be age 10 when she's supposed to be age 10 or less in any world.

Hikari looked around and sneezed at the dust covering the floor of the house. There hasn't been anyone living here for a long time. Dust was coating the surfaces of the drawers and the bed. The broken mirror flashes from the sunlight peering through the roof.

She looks out the window and sees overgrown grass and other cottages around her that met the same fate.

"Village: View Past"

The village was called Sunshine Hills. It used to be a very bright, homely village. There would be a lot of travelers passing through that can get exclusive Sunshine fruit snacks only made in this village. The fruit snacks and anything made with fruit was very popular and many people (pirates, marines, traders, civilians, etc.) would come here just to have a taste of the fruit or fruit products. Everyone was happy and it was considered the neutral zone. No one was allowed to fight in this village. The World Government doesn't own it and rank doesn't matter. As long as there's no fights and everyone pays for what they bought, there would be no trouble.