Chapter 1

Naruto Uzumaki, the leaf's number one hyper active knucklehead, and the most unpredictable ninja, was not happy. Not. One. Bit.

After fighting the mad Goddess, Kaguya Otsutsuki with his original team, Sasuke Uchiha, And Sakura Haruno. As a last-ditch effort before being sealed and giant fuck you to his face. Kaguya Otsutsuki shoved Naruto into an inter-dimensional portal to Kami knows where.

His trip to where he is now was not pleasant. He felt like he was stretched like a rubber band, then mashed together like paper, then stretched again for how many times, before he was spitted out in midair and crashed landed on some the forest floor, rendering him unconscious.

After some time, Naruto woken up and felt every bone in his body aching.

"Ughh, what the hell happened" said Naruto, while rubbing his head. He stood up and stretched his body to rid himself of his soreness.

"where am I? and what the hell happened to me!?" he gritted his teeth, while continuing to feel extreme pain throughout his body.

"It seems like the first thing I have to do is get out of this forest" he began walking aimlessly, until at last he reached the edge of the forest and found something magnificent.

in front of him was an ancient palace-like building, which in his opinion seemed abandoned. he entered the building, and was amazed to see many books neatly arranged in many bookshelves. It seems that this building was once used as a library.

he continued to explore the building and was quite impressed because of the extent of the building,

until in the end he had finished exploring the entire room in this building,
and Naruto seems interested in a book he found on an abandoned bookshelf, so he will save the book to read later.

Naruto kept looking for any books that interest him, until finally he found a book about world history. if it's true that Naruto has been sent to another world via the kaguya portal, then it would be wise if he used his time here to learn about the history of the world he now occupies.

it took almost two hours to finish the book that he was reading. But finally he managed to digest all the information contained in the book. apparently he was now in a place called earthland, precisely in the kingdom of fiore on the southern coast of the country in the magnolia city.

Other information he got was very interesting, apparently people from Earthland used magic instead of chakra. and how to collect magic is almost the same as how to collect natural energy, it's just that they absorb eternano in the air subconsciously to fill their magic.

Naruto closed the book that he was reading and then pondered. If he absorbs the natural energy there is a high possibility, eternano in the air will be absorbed as well and allow him to use magic.

Naruto, then sitting down, and closing his eyes. Naruto started gathering natural energy, which was surprisingly easy. Opening his eyes, his eyes changed from his cerulean blue to yellow with a horizontal bar like iris with a slit in the middle, replacing the normal circle iris, and orange pigmentation on the side of the eyes, signifying he has entered Sage Mode.

"it's true, I felt something added in my sage mode" he muttered while continuing to gather natural energy and eternano in the air, until he felt it was enough.

"yosh, it looks like I managed to add magic to my arsenal, and even made artificial magic container in my body" he exclaimed excitedly.

"now for the next step" he started to opened the book that had been kept by him from earlier. the book has information about lost magic, and is the reason why Naruto was interested on the book in the first place.

he continued to search for pages that contained magic that appealed to him, and in the end he found a page with an interesting name.

God slayer magic, also known as metsujin maho. there were many elements he could learn, but only one of them was interesting to him.
The Fire god slayer magic.

there was a reason why he chose to study fire over other elements. because his main element is wind, and the wind supports fire. that's the only logical reason why he chose the fire elements. Heck, even he had witnessed the destructive power of the two elements when combined.

he continued to read how to use the fire god slayer magic, also the weaknesses and advantages gained from learning the magic.

there were not many weaknesses he found, and more advantages in using the magic. as an example of the advantages, he can eat fire to restore his magic, and the only weakness is that he cannot eat elements that he releases himself. and the good news is that he did not find any side effects in using this magic.

after a while he closed the book and sighed. magic is something else but how he will find food and where he will stay for the night.

he decided to clean and repair this building, and at the same time make this building as his residence from now on.

he exited the building and made a hand seal "Shadow clone jutsu" he murmured and instantly dozens of clones appeared before him.

"you know what you have to do?" he asked all the clones before him.

"YES BOSS" they exclaimed cheerfully, before half the clones spread out to repair and clean the building in front of him and the other half go to hunt for food.

he sighed tiredly, then walked to a tree and sat on the branch of the tree. Now he wondered how all of his friends doing back at home. at least they don't need to worry about him anymore. he closed his eyes and then after a while, he fell asleep on the branches of the tree that he was sitting on.