Chapter 29

Once Ichiya returned from the restroom, he proceeded to explain the plan to everyone. Their goal was to get all six members of the Oración Seis into their temporary base and eliminate them with the Blue Pegasus magical bomber dubbed "The Christina" before they can get their hands on the powerful magic Nirvana.

"But wouldn't that kill them?" Naruto said with a frown, remembering Fairy Tail's no kill policy. Though he didn't know if the other guild had the same rule.

Jura nodded grimly. "If that is what needs to be done, our enemy will think no lighter."

"Time to put the plan into motion!" Lyon says while making a cool guy pose while pointed straight up.

The wizard saint rubbed the bridge of his nose. "Lyon, could you take this matter a little more seriously?"

Ichiya did a little spin and pointed to the doors. "Men, could you show our comrades to the Christina?"

"Yes, aniki! Right this way." The Trimen said in unison and proceeded to lead the others out of the building.

Naruto noticed his fellow guild members were waiting for him. "You guys go on ahead, I'll catch up in a second."

Jura,Ichiya,and Lyon noticed the blonde god slayer looking at them with intense glare.

"We should catch up to the others, they must be waiting, shall we?" Jura said and began walking towards the exit.

Ichiya was about to follow but was cut off by Naruto. "Sorry mister phony, but you're not going anywhere!" Naruto said and punched the orange haired man in the face, implanting him into one of the walls.

"Naruto-Dono, what is the meaning of this!?" Jura yelled out but stopped when Lyon put an arm in front of him. "Lyon-dono?"

"Ouchie..."

"It looks like we were found out."

'Ichiya' burst into a cloud of smoke and turned into two little blue creatures that looked like floating dolls.

"Oh, you saw through my spirit's disguise? That's too bad, I was going to take out the wizard saint but you two never left." A feminine voice said from the other side of the room.

It was a woman with short white hair wearing a revealing white feathery dress. "If you're wondering about that filthy old man, my little spirit here copied him. Now I know all about your little plan."

"That's Angel, one of the members of Oración Seis." Jura explained to his two comrades.

'A Celestial Spirit mage, that's just like Lucy.' Naruto thought and pointed at the woman. "So, what are you gonna do now? It's one on three, if you give up now you won't get hurt."

Angel laughed sweetly. "Silly boy, who said I came alone?"

As if to go along with her question, an explosion shook the building.

BOOM!

"What was that?"

The dark mage giggled as her features darkened. "It seems our groups are having a little fun."

Naruto's eyes widened. "Crap, the others!" He ran towards the front doors. "You guys take care of her, I'm gonna go see if they're alright!"

The Lamia Scale members both nodded and faced their enemy.

"Let's finish this quickly, Lyon-dono." Jura said and flared his magical power.

"Alright! It's time for the handsome Lyon-Sama to face some action!"

With the others...

Everything around Lucy was in chaos, she could hardly even tell what was going on. One moment they were watching the Magical bomber flying in the air, and then it exploded and crashed into the ground.